[A] x-fer to Stormrage?

Hello, im a skilled raider stuck on a small server with some IRL and long time friends. Im finally looking to move my main (Paladin DPS-MS/Tank-OS) off Feathermoon and look for a chill guild that can also mythic raid. Mythic progression is essentially dead on my server, save for a few groups who mostly dabble in it after x-realm goes live per tier. Stormrage is looking like a good server to move to based on the player population and the number of guilds progressing thru mythic but I figured i’d post first.

During WoD I mythic raided heavily, for our server and got 1 CE but didn’t get the others. During legion most of BFA Ive had heavy work responsibilities but alot of things have changed this year. I quit BFA at the beginning of the Azshara raid for classic but I just came back recently to try to get things moving for a server transfer for my main.

Personally, ive been playing WoW since its release. Ive lead raids for guilds in the past and ive been a guild officer at times. Im a pretty chill dude who likes to focus mostly on 1 character and make good progress with it.

thanks for your time.

Don’t do it

Check out <Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

The Scarlet Renegades is a new raiding guild on Stormrage that focuses on mythic plus, raiding and having fun. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for our brand new raid team. We are going to raid Wednesday/Thrusday from 7:30pm EST to 10:30pm EST. We plan on starting with normal and working our way thru heroic ny’alotha. If this peaks your interest feel free to add me on battle net @ Planetexpres#11600.

Gear is not a problem as we love running mythics and will help gear people just returning back up.

Jaenya,
We are located on Stormrage, Alliance. 5/12M, 12/12H for Nyalotha. I’d like to chat with you, and if our schedule fits then plan a trial this Wednesday/Thursday (5/6 & 5/7).

Please add me on bnet if interested.
KassiG#1130