A worry I have for Classic

I will be in somewhat of a rush but not too much. Most likely 12-16 hrs days at launch…but I will level my 1st aid and cooking and others on the way as I level. Well except fishing…I would rather level a whole extra character than level fishing lol. The extra day to get to cap is better than trying to level up all your skills afterwards and refarm low level areas for mats.

Seriously… of all the things that could have used a blue post on … this is what gets the blue?

6 Likes

They pretty much have stated there wont be a need to rush. Say we get quarterly releases. That gives you 3 months to level up and get SEMI geared. Every phase has a catch up raid except phase 4. Worst case scenario is professions matter a little less.

One thing I can say on your thoughts, and that is community.
People think that the community will be the same as it was back in classic.
Personally, I think they are going to be very disappointed.
The old sense of community is not going to suddenly come back just because
its a classic server.

2 Likes

Incoming a lot of hate from gummy/alexentual fans with this guy posting here.

Btw great job on those posts.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother - can we get a sticky on this post? I’m hoping to ease the transition for people new to the board and keep the true information flowing and limiting the disinformation.

1 Like

Yeah, it will, because like minded people are going to be playing together. I have a whole group ready to descend upon Classic, and we all have the right mindset. I agree with the Blue, we should let people play the way they want, but my group is going to enjoy the world and the experience this time around. I wasn’t ready to start TBC when it released, and still wish I had a few more years, so now I’m getting the chance to relax and enjoy it all. Life is what you make it : 0 We will be helpful with 5 mans, and Raiding when we get there.

4 Likes

thanks to the blizzard team for classic, are in order. give them all a big hug and peck on the cheek and say it’s from fans of classic future. :sunny:

3 Likes

Good idea! I’ll sticky that. Please keep this up as this kinda thing would be very helpful for folks tracking wise.

8 Likes

Well that does help… LOL
I did enjoy the demo playing a troll priest. I also was able to mess around with the tree as well. I Joined WoW in the middle of Cata so I cannot comment whether I like the system or not. I will have to look at what other classes can play priest.

i do believe undead can be priests too.

1 Like

On Horde side, troll and undead can be priests.

On Alliance, human, night elves, and dwarves can be priests.

1 Like

On Emerald Dream we would like to have some of our older post restickied if possible. Please and Thank you.

Classic is about choice as much as it is about anything. If someone wants to race to the end, go for it! I’ll be happy to skin the mobs he leaves behind.

6 Likes

I just about live here so it’ll be maintained daily!

1 Like

I don’t know if I could do another forsaken as I have tried to do so in the past. What I do love about the forsaken is their storyline and for that reason, I will create one to do the storyline. I do not know who created the storyline but I have created toons just to run the storyline, and delete after completion. Maybe 10 or so times I have done this. I know silly right.

It may not be exactly the same, but I think it will be close. The classic servers were what really helped form the community. You were literally stuck with the same group of people and kept running into them; everyone knew everyone else. Being stuck with the same pool of players really does help form community I think.

1 Like

HA OFFICIAL WORD NOW AND FOREVER!!!

2 Likes

We need Lore in here.

wait you’re one of them VC people :japanese_ogre: