A word about Corpse Corps

Here are the facts:

Loaded into an Alterac Valley.
Corpse Corps was there as a guild.
They stated they wanted players to work with them and follow their lead.
They told players to get out of mid and head for the objectives.
They then went and did exactly the opposite of that and we lost all our towers.

I then called them out on their hypocrisy and how it was costing us the game.
They then asked: “what was wrong with me” and voted unanimously to kick me. Causing me to get the deserter buff.

This was at the direction of a player named: Cornbreads.

I sent him a whisper saying he lacked the courage and the conviction to have discourse and that behavior was cowardice and his behavior was that of a narcissist.

He then put me on ignore and they reported me for inappropriate language.

This is the first time in my 18 years of playing wow that someone has reported me. I got the generic warning and that was it. I am now contesting that on principle alone despite the fact that there is no penalty to my account. Only the warning. No inappropriate language or insults were used, only the behavior was addressed never the individual or individuals. I never made it personal.

Please be on the lookout for him and this guild in BGs and Epic BGs. They believe bullying is appropriate behavior and they lack the aforementioned courage or conviction to stand up to criticism for their misdeeds.

Thank you for your time and attention. - Plagues

FYI, we won the match after you left… Additionally, My actions are my own. I do not speak for the guild nor do I have any authority in the guild or your life.

4 Likes

You conveniently left out the part where you were cussing, which is what you were reported for. I was busy on the recap team because we had insufficient defense due to pugs fighting mid like noobs. Next time, stop fighting mid and help with objectives. Fighting FOS accomplishes nothing. We generally get along with most people. But cuss out one of our members we all hear about it in real time, we’re in discord together hanging out.

5 Likes

I reported you, Plagues, when you said “F*** off” to someone in the raid chat. I think you got bent out of shape over the raid leader using raid warnings.

2 Likes

What does winning or losing have anything to do with your behavior? Furthermore, the fact that you had to come back and post that as an after thought speaks volumes about your character.

As far as Ghost and Torture are concerned:

Imgur

I was in IWB, you’re operating on assumptions not facts.

See above.

FOR the HORDE

Still doesn’t excuse you cussing out folks for telling people to play objectives. I have zero regrets about reporting you and it sure wasn’t malicious.

Fraam, brave, brave Sir Robin is not gonna see that here. Post that on the bg forums. :wink:

Ty ty ty ty ty ty thank you TORTURE!!!

That was a different Plagues, next time perhaps verifying the server name would be helpful before you stick your foot in your mouth (again).

Secondly, in the message from the GM it clearly states I was maliciously reported.

And yet again you lack any evidence to support your claims.

Do you have a screen shot of the Plagues you are referring to?

There are over 70 of us: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/search/character?q=Plagues.

And I was doing wpvp all day.

Yeah…there’s no mistaking right clicking a player name from the raid frame and reporting. Nice deflect though. If you are so confident you had no wrong doing, move on instead of making a spectacle of yourself. We were there, we know what was said in raid chat, and so does Blizzard.

If that’s the case then why did the GM say you “maliciously reported” me?

Given the number of posts made by you and your guild mates, this seems really important to you.

And if it’s that important to you, why don’t any of you have any evidence to support any of your claims?

All you’ve done is reinforce my original point by highlighting your inappropriate behavior and poor sportsmanship for all of Bleeding Hollow to see.

They said if, that word is important there for context. We care because you are slandering us for reporting you for cussing. The only poor sport here is you. As far as evidence, you inflate your self importance. Nobody cared enough to screen shot it, when we report you for language, that text is sent to Blizzard. We don’t need further evidence. Get over yourself.

Only further proving my point.

And libel is found in print, slander is found in speech.

You really must live a miserable life. I’m sorry you whizzed in your own cheerios, consequences are a real thing. Have a good day, I’m done arguing with you over a very black and white issue. You can bet that you are on the Have We Met as Poor.

All you’ve done is successfully reinforce my argument repeatedly.

You are correct, consequences are a real thing. And the only consequences there has been any evidence of are the consequences of your guild members actions.

As seen in the reply from Blizzard and the way in which all of you have conducted yourselves in this post.

If you were truly a guild worthy of anyone investing their time in; then why have you conducted yourselves so poorly in this post?

No one made you type those words, you did that of your own volition. The consequence to that is you put it on display for all of Bleeding Hollow to see.

I hope one day you attain the maturity to understand that.

Live long and prosper.