<Destined for Glory> 3/9H, 9/9N TH/F 9-11pm Eastern

I know there are lots of guilds to choose from here, so I’ll make it simple. We’re made up of relaxed adults with at times, busy schedules that still like to run keys and enjoy clearing content up to AOTC.

Raid Nights Th/F 9-11pm eastern. Looking for self-motivated folks that want to raid less, but more efficiently.

There are no specific requirements on our members outside of doing what you can to bring your best for raid night. Some people can manage playing well undergeared, and some prefer being overprepared for content.

Raid atmosphere is relaxed, but efficient.

We are currently looking for all competent players of any class to join us in strengthening our team to finish the tier and get to the relaxed farm nights. Currently we clear Normal and 1 or 2 Heroic bosses on Th, with Friday being a progression push.

Feel free to add me if you’re interested and would like to chat and see if we are a fit for you.

Thank you for taking the time.

Lyxxington
Lyxx#11603

Lyxx has helped Assault when we needed in the past and is a really great raider and dungeoner with an excellent personality - so excited to see you pursuing this path! Good luck! Anyone would be in good company with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kind of you to say! Thanks for the warm post Liim!

Bump for 10.2 3/9H, 9/9N - TH/Fri 9-11pm Eastern.

Focusing on Ranged DPS, but willing to find immediate spots for any competent players that want a light, but efficient schedule.