(A) Westfall - Shady Acres | WoTLK Guild for Older Players - Recruting!

Server: Westfall (WoTLK) Alliance

Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of raiding? Do you feel like you’re the oldest person in your guild and you can’t relate to anyone? Do you just want to play and enjoy the game in a cozy smaller guild?

Hello! Shady Acres is a friendly adult guild founded on 3.18.23 on the Westfall sever for older players who just want to relax and enjoy the game with other older players.

We are not a raiding guild, and never will be.

We are working professionals, parents and even grandparents. We do not raid, but we love to socialize, do crafting, quests, dungeons, and help each other as much as possible.

Please whisper anyone in the guild for your ticket to Shady Acres!

Minorah#6838 (on Discord)

5 Likes

Having such a great time with this guild! We all help each other out whenever needed. The hardest thing is deciding which alt I want to play on any given night.

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve been hoping to see someone from the guild online, but I haven’t yet. I’m interested in joining.

2 Likes

Hi Valgaror, are you sure you are on the Westfall Server (WoTLK) and are Alliance?? We almost always have people online. Type in /who all Shady to find us.

1 Like

Ahh. I missed the WoTLK. I’m old, I can’t read without my glasses. I’m on Classic. Guess I’ll roll on WoTLK Westfall.

2 Likes

No problem, I hope to meet you soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are still accepting new members! If you love this game, but just can’t seem to be able to carve out time to raid, feel free to join us on Westfall Alliance.

1 Like

I will be messaging someone soon! 71 human rogue !

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Kadriel!

==============

Shady Acres is still active and growing, if you need a casual non raiding home. We plan to be around for a long time, so come join us if you want a friendly group of older players to hang out with!

10/10 guild, I’ve worked with them on numerous occasions. great people to level with. good community

-Elunamatatas, Night elf Drood

2 Likes

What time zone is Shady Acres?

2 Likes

Hi there Amazinggrace, we are eastern time zone but have people on all hours of the day.

1 Like

Hey there! Like the sound of this guild, played wotlk for the fresh maladath server launch, got to 80 with a pally and took a long break, was thinking of using my free transfer to come to westfall and rerolling as Warrior to experience the leveling again as its something I enjoy with classic. Would you say you have folks on the lower level at all? Just curious! Would love to dungeon with friendly guildies if there’s a chance to.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Hi there Traehan, some of our members also came from Maladath! We have a ton of lower level people because we have a million alts! Come on over!

2 Likes

Hello! As Minorah said, we have several folks with “younger” Alts and we have started running some of the lower level dungeons. Some of us might even have several lower level alts (wink, wink).

1 Like

Awesome thank you much! I am transferring will reach out with my toons when Im on. Be ready for the hypest level 6 Warrior you ever did see. heh

2 Likes

I just came back since classic and started fresh on Atiesh because they are PST. I wish I had seen this earlier. Not sure if I would transfer my hunter but what specs do you need for group once I level up? Hunter is new to me and learning it and willing to try a few new ones or old ones. Thanks in advance!

Hi Jogus - we encourage people to play whatever they want. Since we don’t raid, it doesn’t really matter much :slight_smile:

Your guild sounds like what I want, only I enjoy raiding too. Are there many pugs available on the server?

2 Likes

my Classic alts have been looking for a guild, but none seem to be recruiting that fit what i’m looking for.

mostly just looking for a guild that’s friendly, active and not too strict. i wouldn’t mind a guild that runs stuff together, whether it be old or new.

2 Likes