[A] [Westfall-PVE] **Critical Mass** Wed/Fri 8-11 14/15 Naxx

:zap: CRITICAL MASS :zap: : is 14/15 Naxx and recruiting to fill out our raid team.

:sparkles: RAID TIMES: Wed and Fri 8-11PM

:sparkles: RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Mage, Priest
All others are encouraged to still apply if interested and will still be considered.

:sparkles: LOOT: Loot is handled by a rotating member loot council. This means each month we will have 1 officer and 3 members in loot council and it will change the following month.

We are looking for any exceptional applicant who has Naxx experience or is willing to learn and can follow directions. The Guild is made up of seasoned vets with 15 years experience to newer strong players, most with families. Leadership is experienced in raiding and we are looking for a few new members who can commit to both raid days for full duration for us to continue to be successful and down KT. Come join the fun in a laid back style of raiding while still getting the job done.

:moneybag: :moneybag: We also run GDKPs, AQ40 every sat and we throw in BWL/ZGs throughout the week. Good way to make gold for those naxx consumes or get the gear you need from older content.

Find me in game drlipschits or discord drlipschits#9385 (all lower case)

Bump for a great guild

4H in the bag next week come join us

Still need a couple Heals and DPS

Still looking, we also host AQ40/BWL/ZG GDKPs and is a good way to make money for raid consumes or to get the gear you never got!

Bump, still looking for members.

Just updated

Todays update

Still need more raiders, come join us tonight for naxx

What’s your gear requirements? Willing to transfer. Got a late start. Know naxx fights from vanilla. Graverotz(Kigargil)#2722

Daily bump

Need a couple more for Friday come down horseman,

Come down horseman with us, free consumes to get you through your first night with us.

I transferred same day i talked to Drlipschits, and raided naxx the same night. Can confirm GREAT group of people. Don’t hesitate!

Update and Bump

New week coming up! Dragon progress woot woot!

Lets get a couple more for our first saph kill on Wed

Morning bump, couple spots still open

Looking for a couple more!

Raid tomorrow, Still wanna get a couple more in! Saph goes down on friday!