[A][Westfall] looking for guild merge

My wife and I rerolled over here a few weeks back and started a guild that just hasn’t gained much traction. Looking for a potential new home. I had intended on tanking in classic and currently have a warrior at 42. I also have a Druid at 40 that could be Resto. Debating on which to finish first. My wife has a mage and pally but prefers the mage.

Experience through aq40 in vanilla and all raid content tbc-mop as a healer and tank of varying classes. I have acted as raid leader in many cases as well.

Looking for a mature adult guild. I’d love to take a MT spot but open to anything solid at this point as tank, dps, or healer. Whisper vontu or maygor in game.

Heya, Vontu. If you’re interested in rerolling, we might be a fit. Started from some siblings and spouses and have expanded now to include a lot of other couples. We’re mature (i.e., adults) but not mature-themed (i.e., we’re family friendly). Here’s my post about our guild: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Family & friends | Tu/Thu/Sat 9:30-12 EST

Hit me via any of the contact information listed if you’d like more information.

Contact on discord: Grastaff#5502
Contact on Atiesh: Grastaff
Contact on bnet: Gargamel#1894

after the 3rd reroll that is off the table at this point unfortunately. If they allow paid moves soon we will sure look though.