[A] [Westfall] <Even Keeled> is recruiting! C'thun Server First Guild

Even Keeled on Westfall is looking to recruit players who have what it takes to help maintain our title as a server first guild. Our main focus is a warrior dps and a holy priest for Group K.

• We were the first guild on the server to clear Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul’Gurub, AQ20 and AQ40.
  • We currently have two raid groups, and we start raid at 8 pm EST. We run MC, BWL and AQ40 consistently.
  • Our raid days are Tuesday/Thursday for Group E and Wednesday/Monday for Group K.
  • Our loot system is loot council.
  • We run ZG, AQ20 and Ony as resets allow.
  • We will take any player as long as they are exceptional at their role and class.
  • Group E’s fastest run for BWL is 28 minute, 39 seconds. Group K’s fastest run for BWL is 32 minutes, 29 seconds.
  • Group E and Group K are both 9/9 for AQ40.

If you are interested please go to this link tinyurl.com/evenkeeledapp and send us your application! An officer will get back to you shortly after.

We look forward to hearing from you!

This is a bump.

This is also a bump.

Bump, Bump, Bump, it up.

Hello, my name is Bump.

Bumping to bump

Joe Budden told me to bump this up.

Running out of way to say that I’m bumping

Still recruiting! Send an app our way :smiley:

I r big bump

Hello, this is a bump.

Is a big enough bump a hill?

Hey guys! Still looking for rogues for Group K and healers or warrior dps for Group E! AQ opens on our server soon! Send us an app :slight_smile:

Still looking for mages for Group E! Send in an app :smiley:

Searching for more members still! Hit the linkkkkkk :wink:

Send us an app, we are in need of all! Hit us up :smiley:

Need Hunters and Mages!! Hit us up :smiley:

Still need a warlock for Group E and a hunter and a mage for Group K! Send the app :smiley:

Still looking for resto druids, hunters, and a warlock! Send in an app <3