[A/H]<Weekenders> are recruiting Season 4 KSMs and Awakened Raiders!

Hi Eccemagica and thanks for your interest! Just to be clear, the [A] ahead of our guild tag means we are an alliance guild. If you have some toons that are alliance, we should talk! Thanks for reading through the lengthy post also. Hopefully, we will talk in-game. Be well!

And thatā€™s just how long Iā€™ve been gone. Oh well. The search begins anew!

Hi! I am a returning player (on and off, although havenā€™t seriously played since Legion). Iā€™m interested in joining, if possible!

Thanks!

Hi Alatha. Thanks for your interest and for reading the lengthy post! Iā€™ll add you and we can chat in game soon! Be well.

Welcome to guild Alatha!

Bump for Shadowlands!

Hey che long time so see, lifeā€™s been hectic but Iā€™m trying to come back, wondering if I can come back to guild lol

Hi Deathhawk! Letā€™s talk in game!

Bump for '21 and 10/10 Normal and 8/10 Heroic Nathria!

Still looking for more members to come enjoy the Weekend(ers) every day! :smile:

Bump for 9/10 Heroic Nathria!

Still looking for more members to come enjoy the Weekend(ers) every day! :smile:

Ahem, hello! Meant to edit the other post, not completely remove it, but as I said before - long time WoW player returning to the game and looking to dip my toes into Mythic dungeons as well as raiding other than LFR. Are you all still recruiting?

Hi Whoops. First off, thanks for reading our lengthy post! And, yes we are still recruiting. Iā€™ll get in touch with you in the game! Thanks for your interest!

Bump for 10/10 Heroic Nathria back in March!

Bump for 8/10 Normal in SoD!

We are supporting Blizzard workers! We have fun, have a heart, and stand for justice!

#ActiBlizzWalkout

Bump for 4/10 Heroic SoD!

Great things are happening with Weekenders! Join our awesome Community and play with us across servers! Invite your friends and everyone can play together!

Wow! Our guild and community team is now 7/10 Heroic!

Wanna get that AotC with a guild/community that values you and your game time more than itā€™s own ā€œcredā€ in the game? Check out the new and improved Weekenders and Weekenders Raiding Community! Itā€™s all coming together with engaged players and weā€™re not happy with just a little .5 patch! Weā€™re prepping for 9.2 and need you!

Bump for 9/10! Looking for a few more to join us in getting that AotC and then attempt some Mythic bosses!

hi there are you still recruiting im willing to change servers im looking for a guild that raids in the afternoon or early evenings because i work at 5am and most guilds that i been in all raid too late for me. I have 10/10 heroic experience and 4/10 mythic on sod