[A/H]<Weekenders> are recruiting Season 4 KSMs and Fated Raiders!

Cross Faction guilding is upon us with the arrival of Season 2!! Come join us and experience new adventures and have some fun!
We are a mixture of players, old and new. Many of us are Day One players and are older than the average WoW player. We enjoy all aspects of the game: pets? achievements? Mounts? Reps? PVP/Warmode? Mythic+ (lowbie and high timed keys) AoTC Raiding? We do that.

We do not “police” or “manage” adults. We ask that you be 25yo+ and be focused on the game: We are playing the game to have fun, enjoy each other’s company, and win! Please avoid discussion of politics/religion/controversy and keep it positive by avoiding excessive profanity. We expect everyone to abide by the game’s Social Contract in game and in Discord.

ACTIVITIES/RAID TIMES: Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri guild activities are 2 hours, Weekend raids are 2.5 hours

ALL TIMES ARE EST/SERVER TIME

Tuesday 8p activities Mythic 10+ dungeon groups (for timers)

Wednesday 8p activities: Mythic 15+ dungeon groups (for timers)

Monday 8p activities: “Baby Keys” Mythic 2-9 dungeon groups; Timewalking when up

Friday 8p: Friday Fun Raid! Fresh, Normal Vault!

Saturday/Sunday 130-4p Progression raid:
Current Progress: https://raider.io/guilds/us/gilneas/Weekenders
Saturday/Sunday group is open to all guildies who meet minimum item level requirements and have: completed at least three New Raider Tryouts on Friday (exceptional performance on Friday will result in quicker invite to weekend raid) , BigWigs/DBM/Discord working, and the willingness to work as a team throughout progression. There’s no yelling, no arguing, and we simply ask that you follow/listen to guild directions.

Contact: Chelives#1291, Cheheals, Chelives, Chelito…all the Che’s on Gilneas server!

2 Likes

Bump for recruiting!

3 Likes

Bump for 6/9 Heroic! Bump for Normal Crucible down! Onto Heroic!

Still looking for more like-minded people, especially DPS!

1 Like

I’ve been in the guild for several months now and I’m enjoying it! Everyone is super supportive and helpful! Wynter approves! :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Old school Gilneas player here. Started up live again, and looking for something different. I don’t want to do the hardcore thing again. Did that all through Vanilla, TBC, Cataclysm, don’t have time to no life/second job it. That being said, I’ve played pretty much every role, but mostly hybrid. Tank/Dps or Heals/Dps. This time around, I’m going mage!
My issue though, none of my old guild on Gilneas exist anymore, (Excel, Faded, etc). I’ll try and catch you in game!

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Che fosters a very helpful community.

2 Likes

Just a shameless bump. Good group of folks, we all try to contribute to setup everyone for success. Hard work pays off, as we are now 7/8H
We do run Mythic + and usually people around to be helpful!

1 Like

Thank you Osaliske! Coming from a highly valued guildie and raider, it means a lot!

It’s always good when people come together, work hard towards a common goal, and have fun being successful. There’s room for more guildies, if you’re of a like mind!

Hello weekenders. I´m a casual player just searching for a new home. Would love to be part of your guild. Hit me whenever I´m online =)

1 Like

Hi there Patovica! I will add you to friends and hopefully guild invite you after we get a chance to connect! Thanks!

I would like to chat in game. I have played on and off since day one. I took a break after Dreanor, missed Legion, but I am back now. A lot has changed and I am looking forward to new content.

I am a casual player but I do like to experience some end game content; with the lens that it is a game and not my job. As a returning player I would like to find a new home to reacclimate to the game , find a good group of in game friends and partner up on achievements and personal goals.

I look forward to connecting in game

Welcome to the guild Worg!

Myself and my very significant other are both part of this guild. We joined after being in more than a few guilds that did not do anything for a majority of their members. We run Mythic+ nights, fun raid nights, we try and help whenever possible to help our guildies out. Reach out to Cheheals and find out if we are who you are looking for. Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

7/12 Heroic Ny’Alotha!

1 Like

Bump for general awesomeness!

1 Like

Hey! I am interested in joining :slight_smile:

Hi Shifterson! Great to hear from you. I remember a while back you expressed interest in joining. I’ll add you to friends and let’s see if we can make it happen this time!

Bump for recruitment!

I would be interested in joining a casual guild. I’ve played WoW on and off since launch. Usually come back for a month or two each expansion. I don’t get a lot of play time but it’s usually more fun with other people. I last played “seriously” in WotLK. I should be on this evening sometime if you’d like to chat.