[A] <Was Good> Frostmourne - 9/9H | Friday 8pm to 11:00pm - One Night Raiding

Hello There!

We are Was Good, a dedicated guild that raids one night a week on Fridays from 8:00pm to 11:00pm SVT

With AOTC achieved for Aberrus, we are looking to our future and are looking to onboard new raiders to potentially push into a few early mythic bosses.

We are only looking for MDPS & RDPS. Fostering a good community of like-minded players is our goal, and while we only raid one night, we take our time in raid seriously.

Mythic+, PVP and other activities are also on the cards. We also play other games as well!

Feel free to reach out to the recruitment team via Discord

(Nyren#7241) or (Steezies#1401)

2 Likes

It’s not like you have anything better to do on a Friday night, So come raid with us.

Still looking for more!

I am now terrible at this game. This sounds like the guild for me!

1 Like

The expansion is almost here - we are still looking for DPS & Healers!

New xpac is a lot of fun, Join us and have even more fun.

good xpac, great guild, what more could you ask for!

1 Like

Roster is getting full, but we are always looking for more, especially for keys. If you still need a guild please reach out!

We got to 8/8norm and 2/8 heroic last night :slight_smile: could really use a mage or shadow priest.

1 Like

We’ve now downed 8/8N and 5/8H, come join to push AOTC

6/8H!

Still need RDPS as we look forward to finishing AOTC and moving into Mythic!

Easily took Broodkeeper down, get in for AOTC!

Hello, i wouldnt mind joining a 1 night a week heoric raiding guild, happy to transfer to ally, would you be looking for a hunter?

10.1 around the corner - if you still need a home be sure to drop us a message!

Got AOTC in 10.1 - we are now heading into the new Mega Dungeon and rerunning Heroic Aberrus - if you’d like to get AOTC, come join us! (Horde players are welcome now!!)

Feel free to add me on discord aswell - steezies

The roster must grow! Always looking for more!