[A] Warrior / Paladin LF raiding guild

Interested in tanking on the warrior. Healing on the paladin. I’ll be dual boxing with them so they’ll hit 60 at the same time. The warrior will be my main at 60. I’m looking for a reasonably hardcore raiding group. PvP on the side is also welcome.

I started playing WoW during the original vanilla release and stopped after cataclysm. During that period I raided extensively in all roles on most classes. I take my performance in a group seriously. That means bringing consumables and knowledge of content to every raid I attend.

I will be looking to raid around times that are friendly to EST.

Heya, my guild is a progression guild raiding primarily Friday nights, and Saturday/Sunday, no later then 11pm EST during the weekends. We are going Alliance on the PVP server of Whitemane. You can contact me through discord at: Arishnakrov#6398 or check out our guild discord for more information if your interested.

Discord: https://discord.gg/J9u48p3

Still looking for heals and have several multi account peeps rolling. Come check us out before launch and see if you mesh with the Fam! Discord me @ Acropolised#3970 and check our thread:

Hey man. Running a guild on alliance side on herod. 90 or so of us on the discord rn. MWF 8 to 11pm cst raid times. Let me know if this works for you. Hit me up on discord so we can chat. Magedaddy#4559

Check out Lionheart! I’m not sure if we’re what you’re looking for in terms of hardcoreness, but we could always use another holy pally :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Rumthorp, we sound like a good fit for you - raid focused, EST, PvE w/ PvP premades: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

Hey man! I think we offer some raid times you may be interested in. Check us out in the post below and hit me up if you are interested! Cheers

Allanice
8pm-11pm EST Tues/weds for the first few phases, Will being moving to a 3rd being Thursday 8pm-11pm EST. Add me on Btag and we can speak more. NogueTM#1808

Hey we are a semi-hardcore guild looking for a warrior.