[A] Warrior looking for Classic PVE Guild on Pagle that welcomes sarcasm and has no safe spaces

Warrior looking for a mature Alliance PVE Guild on Pagle for Classic.

Experience

I did not start playing till the later half of BC, about 6 months prior to WoLK. Rolled a warrior and has been my main since and will be again. Raided heavily during Wrath but nothing in Vanilla.

About me

I am a sarcastic old man who hates drama. I don’t care about your politics, race, sexual preference, age or any of that stuff. I am a retired veteran. I do have a very dark sense of humor and appreciate that in others. Foul language is common and preferred. I hate safe spaces. I love the U.S. Constitution, there is no 1A without 2A!

If you’re a Guild, or are people who might be like minded and want to form a Guild, contact me @ Thomyknocker#1367 on BN or EODTech#0663 on Discord.

If anyone is interested, I’ve put my main, Thomyknocker, and a second one, EOD, on Pagle and one toon, EODTech, on Faerlina. Reach out if you want to link up.

Thanks and take care!!

How likely are you to switch to Horde?
check out my post I’m looking for a leveling partner, and I think we might get along splendidly and have lots to talk about during the grind.

Discord: BnH247#9580 , if you’re still interested so we can discuss the details :slight_smile: , I’m a former Navy Corpsman brothuhh, so that dark humor would be fun as hell to have around that is if you don’t mind going horde :wink:

I will have toons on the Horde but not at launch. Sorry, but thanks for reaching out!!

If anyone is interested, I’ve put my main, Thomyknocker, and a second one, EOD, on Pagle and one toon, EODTech, on Faerlina. Reach out if you want to link up.