A warning about <Floor Masters> guild on Zul'jin

Player named Paoya-Zul’jin and Jebronlames-Zul’jin from this guild invited me to a mythic. They told me they needed to 4 key as they had a raid in 35 minutes. I told them I would just rather leave because we won’t be able to do that. They then lied to me that they were kidding. We did a near perfect run and near the end of a +15 dungeon these people all left like they said they would to go and raid. Do you really want to raid with people like these? I wouldn’t. I brought this to their leader’s attention and he then proceeded to lie on forums that I had contacted him multiple times about this issue. Saying how a +15 key was not “big scary”. Then claimed that I was harassing them by being toxic (this is from my one contact that I had with their GM by the way - nice try). I am making this post because I expect him to delete his recruitment post given the honesty I have seen. I want people to know what kind of leadership they are about to go under with their time and resources. The one screenshot I had was my interaction with the officers where I made it clear that I will not be willing to do half a +15 run with my food and flask if they just want to use me to test a raid member.

The original post I replied to:

His response:

My reply to his reply:

Welcome back to the post, Voidpriest! It seems you are set on staying anonymous so allow me to clap back.

Look at the length of your complaint. You even made a separate post. You absolutely care.

Have you? It seems to me you are very hell-bent on trashing our members as toxic because you… timed a key? Oh no! The argument you’re trying to make here is absurd.

I think this statement alone is validation that you would not have been a good fit regardless.

I would link the screenshots to the DMs this guy sent but, honestly, they’re largely embarrassing. I hope your days get better, bud.

1 Like

I will not delete my recruitment post. I am fine with people reading your accusations and welcome anyone to ask me about it.

Here was my actual reply, since you seem to think I am everyone else:

My friend, please stop harassing me and my guild. I have told you now multiple times:

1. I am not the GM. I am the recruitment officer. Neither of the officers in your run are the GM either.
  2. I was not in your run. The players in your run, a holy priest and a retribution paladin , are not me. I play a rogue. I even gave you my characters name.
  3. I do not “test” people in keys. I “test” them in conversation. (You failed btw)
  4. I have no reason to lie about this because the opinion of a conspiracy theorist is irrelevant to me.
  5. You were not roped into anything. You pugged a key and it bricked. As an Assassination Rogue main, if I have 1g for every key that bricked or that I was denied from, I’d be handing out longbois in Oribos.
  6. Please do a better job of, as you say, “balancing your equations” because your meaningless conjecture is wrong on every accusation. I’m a teacher irl. Do you need tutoring?
  7. Please be an adult and move on. Stop harassing me and mine.
3 Likes

Hey Void,
Long time no talk =D. It happens man. I don’t know why you’re still on this since the beginning of this raid tier. It is a scummy thing to leave the keys, but it happens. We misjudged the time. You said it was a near perfect run, but for some reason I remember that you were seemingly pulling with the intent of slowing down our run just to prevent us from completing the key faster only because of my joke at the start of the run. I don’t think you might really understand what a joke is. Is the cost of a food and flask that important to you? I’ll compensate you on A52 if it’s really keeping you up and night. I’ve never seen so much dedication to harassing an entire guild due to 1 bad moment happening. If you had transferred that level of dedication from harassing our guild to your improvement on keys, you’d be competing in the MDI. I would apologize to you, but you’ve long past deserving it. Good luck to your keys and I hope you don’t make more posts about bad moments in your keys!

This guy continues to be completely dishonest. Go ahead and post the screenshots. Here is the evidence: dWwtiib (Imgur link - post it after a slash). I am not sure why you are threatening me with screenshots.

Then he continues to be condescending telling me to improve my keys and how he is a teacher and apparently I need tutoring. You have no idea what I do for a living and what my highest cleared key is - it is not what you think. Also claiming that I am poor because I respect my own time and gold along with others. He also does not read or remember what he says. Random accounts posting random attacks now. You guys claimed that I said I don’t care. I said I do care. Which is what the line that you quoted is saying… you are disagreeing with your GM right now (my statement was a double negative btw Mr Tutor).

He is also outright lying. First he claims +15 is not a big deal now he claims I would not have been a good fit in a run his guild mates started just few mins prior to a raid to test a new recruit - knowing fully well that they will abandon the run half way through. It is physically impossible to clear a necrotic wake in 15-20 minutes. Now he is again hoping that “my days would be better”. These people are just awful. This is why I made this post. And no I did not intentionally pull “slower” to slow down the run. I don’t think or function like you do. I wanted to finish the run as fast as possible without wasting gold on consumables. I am not harassing you, your guild officers tricked me and lied to me. Harassment implies contact which I only had once since the first encounter. You can claim harassment though just like how you have claimed I am dumb, poor and stupid undeserving of any apologies.

I am dedicated because I do not want people to join your guild and be tricked or used by people like you. I don’t want them to suffer - at all. Consider it a character flaw (next post you can insult me over it). It wasn’t until I read the responses did I realize that all your officers are pretty likeminded in how you treat and behave around people. You are just used to messing with pugs and having zero repercussions.

It’s interesting that you are mixing my comments with Jebrons. You obviously DO need a tutor because your reading retention and comprehension is awful. Please leave us alone, we do not want anything to do with you.

1 Like

I mean you keep answering for him and speaking in “us” and “we” yet you have a problem with me answering to you guys as one collective. And believe me I want nothing to do with you either. That one experience was enough. You can go ahead and block my name on forums. You keep responding to my posts with “I find this interesting” then you call me dumb, poor, stupid, cheap, can’t read, undeserving of an apology and humorless. Then you end each response of yours by claiming harassment. I am only posting here to inform people what kind of experiences they can expect should they join your guild. That they will probably be mistreated and or misled. They should value their time and gold. I am talking to other people on the forums. If you do not attack me like you have been I have no intention of responding to you here anymore. I let the community know already.