[A] Warlock Seeking Raiding Guild

Hey’o, thanks for poppin’ by!

Looking to raid on my Warlock! As of typing this, she is 468ilvl, 88neck, 15cloak.

Destro > Demo > Aff (Can be any spec so~)

My logs for BFA-raids are kinda scarce (haven’t raided much BFA in general out of choice) on this character but, I have a decent chonk of Legion ones and some BfD logs on my shaman to give you a generalized idea.

I’ve got a great raid ethic, learn mechanics quickly, and do decently well.

I’ve got past Mythic exp in BfD (all but mech/Jaina), up to Zul in Uldir and, Cutting Edge before PrePatch Argus in Legion.

Hey there Sonaly. My name is Lilli, I’m currently a raid leader for an alliance guild named Stay hydrated located on Sargeras! We raid Thursday/Sunday 8-11PM EST and currently 8/12M. Looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands.

If the above time works feel free to add me on discord!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 4/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage, ele, lock

Melee: DH,

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Hey Sonaly,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to form a new mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we will also be raiding Monday as a trial/optional heroic clear day. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

One day a week raiding looking for a warlock

Hi Sonaly!

Act Naturally is a 20man mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side, on Sargeras. This is a friendly community with fair-minded leadership based around real teamwork, and camaraderie.

We are looking for 1-2 more ranged DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster.

More info: 8/12M Team [A]

Our raid times are
Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (EST)

Current progression: 6/12M

If interested please contact one of us:
Baldazar (GM) on Discord at Talon#0185
Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Battlenet)

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 7/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:
12/12 H Nyalotha

7/12 M Nyalotha (Ra-den is down!)

Currently recruiting:

Mage (multi spec)

DPS with competitive healing offspec

*Any exceptional DPS may apply

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

Hey there Sonaly!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for a couple DPS to fill out our core mythic raid group. We are 6/12M and will be headed towards Ra-den next. The guild is active, members are on all through the week and enjoy running M+ (a decent amount of people over 2.2kIO that enjoy pushing the limits as well), PVP be it Arenas or BGs, etc.

Currently we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays on the Wyrmrest Accord server from 9-12 EST. (Server is PST so it’s 6-9 server time)

We are like a big family, close knit and enjoy hanging out and talking with each other. Would love to chat with you if you are interested!

Add me or our recruitment officer on btag if you’d like to chat! Valannia#1629 (mine) or Savius#1232 (Revocation-recruitment officer)

Link to forum post: [A] 10/12M < Battle Hardened > LFM PROGRESSION-READY Raiders!

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently 7/12M 12/12 AOTC (Previously:3/9M EP AOTC, 3/9M BOD AOTC) and are recruiting for Ny’Alotha & Shadowlands

Current Needs: Shadow Priest, Fire Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid

Contact Information:
Flynurse
Discord: Flynurse#0145
Btag: Flynurse#1583

Curat
Discord: Curat#0513
Btag: Alaric#1485

About Valiant:

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website. e
Eternal-kingdom . Com

Hey Sonaly! I’d love to chat with you more about our guild and your goals to see if we’d be a good fit for one another. Here is my spam copy/paste… Reach out if it interests you!

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

S E V E N on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.

We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that

Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not

We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.

NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and they last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.

Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.

Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild

Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.

Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

Tues/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
Rogue
Havoc DH
Healer
I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hi Sonaly,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, or if you’d be willing to go Horde, but if you’re still on the hunt and looking for a change, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. We are currently 6/12M in Nya’lotha and still going strong. We plan on continuing our success into Shadowlands!

Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

If morning times might work, check us out! We’re looking for good warlocks :slight_smile:

We’re a daytime Mythic guild previously on Sargeras (Alliance) who have decided to make the swap to Horde on Area 52 for Shadowlands. We are looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor, open lines of communication, and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to foster a positive in-game environment.

Swell’s core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our main search is for competent ranged DPS. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax after earning CE Alliance side and build our roster for the upcoming (and exciting) changes in Shadowlands. Our new team is now 8/12M after one week of raiding together and we do plan on getting CE again this tier. We normally maintain a 25-30 person roster to flex for boss requirements and schedule changes.

Swell has historically fielded a bunch of key pushers, and we work together to get everyone a key completed every week, and we have interest in rated BGs, world PvP, transmog and achievement runs. Alts, casuals, socials, friends, and families are always welcome!

[H] <Swell> 12/12M 12/12H NYA [8/8M CE 8/8H TEP]
Raid Times: 10AM-1PM EST/Server | Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Monday/Tuesday are sometimes OPTIONAL flex days early in the tier, but we generally have Heroic sales Tuesday at reset (11am CST) during active raiding seasons.

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any exceptional talent. **

wowprogress - /guild/us/area-52/swell
raider io - /guilds/us/area-52/Swell
guildsofwow - /swell APPLY HERE!

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Two weeks from start date or six consecutive days demonstrating attendance and competent play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present. Trials are always given a feedback session at the end of their trial period and we encourage you to talk with us during and before this about anything and everything.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Good attitudes.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with, and we expect our raiders to help us maintain open lines of communication about their needs and concerns.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
  • Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.
  • Willingness to integrate yourself in our community, as you are comfortable.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Apply via Guilds of WoW, then reply here, or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá, Kalanee, or Foxicopter! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :smiley_cat:

:eyes: Battlenet / Discord Contacts :eyes:

Khavá - Ezmaya#1410 / sovereign#6676
Kalanee - Kalanii#1116 / Kalanii#9911
Foxicopter - Foxeye#1617 / Foxicopter#9801

Figured to stop by, not easy to find fellow Alliance on these things!
TL;DR 10/12 M Guild looking for players both now and for shadowlands with good attitudes, teamwork, and those looking for like minded people.

Hit me up at Wreckage#1484. Below is standard recruiting jargin.

Guild - Aes Sedai
Realm - Whisperwind
Faction - Alliance
Schedule - T-Th, 8-11PM EST

Introduction:
Aes Sedai is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are an Alliance guild on Whisperwind that formed back in April 2010. The guild offers progression raiding in a friendly, laid-back environment. Our team members are adults from all walks of life who want to clear mythic content and have fun doing it.

Progression:
NY: 12/12N & 12/12H 10/12M
EP: 8/8N & 8/8H & 5/8 M
Bod: 7/9N & 9/9H & 3/9M
Uldir: 8/8N & 8/8H & 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks - None
Healers - Druid or Priest or Shaman
MDPS - Any
RDPS - Any

Other things to know about us:
Most raid necessities are provided by the guild. We have 8 bank tabs with 4 dedicated to raiding supplies. In return you are expected to contribute to the guild bank to help maintain the supply.

Voice:
Discord