[A] Warlock looking for home

Looking for a guild for 8.3 and beyond content. Alliance Warlock. I am an older adult and work a full time job, but I do have time to raid most week nights as long as it does not run past midnight. My former guild left for classic and has no reason to return at this moment.

Play history includes Beta-WotLK, Parts of Legion, and BFA in its entirety. Uldir 8/8H 2/8M BoD 9/9 Heroic 1/9 M CS 2/2H EP 8/8H (My guild went to classic after that) I have a lvl 55 warlock on a classic server if that matters.

I also have multiple Horde toons (Warrior/Mage) but their gear score is obviously a little bit lower

Hey Iacopo, Clerks would love to have a dedicated warlock on our roster! were pretty social aswell, various age groups too, if you would like to talk about it further CareBear#11101 is my btag, hit me up anytime sir!

Hey Iacopo,

Orphans Anonymous is lookin for a warlock for M+ and raid for 8.3 and beyond. We raid on Fri - Sat 8 pm - 11 pm server time. We run mythic keys daily and have no problem answering questions or helping people get geared or learn a new class. We are made up of several ex-mythic raiders that just dont have the time to continue with mythic at this point in time so we are focusing on Heroic raiding for now, but that may change down the road if we get enough interest.

PST for more information Kittiez#1300

Hey Iacopo, if you would be interested in raiding from 10am to 2pm cst on Saturday and sunday mornings id love to talk to you. my Btag is wawa#1628

Hey Iacopa,

If you are still looking, we would be interested in chatting.

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for DPS seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Eternal Palace with a 4-hour/week raid schedule. For 8.3, we will be increasing to 5 hours/week. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tanks: None
Healers: None
Melee DPS: Rogue
Ranged DPS: High - Boomkin/Mage/Shadow Priest, especially

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561.

Hello Lacopo,

we have a high need for a warlock, not sure what time zone you are in but in any case give our info below a look and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Treachery is recruiting for 8.3 and heading into shadowlands. We are looking to do AOTC with some mythic’s this tier.

Our late-night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!

A few key things about us:

• We harbor an active group of Raiders and Mythic+ runners
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We’re on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and Players that enjoy pushing keys
  • We harbor a very active discord, that we enjoy joking and sharing memes with each other thru out the day

Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ CLOSED to main spec
    ~Looking for a Flex tank, DPS / Tank off spec

• Melee DPS
    ~ Any exceptional Players

• Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    ~ Any exceptional Players
    High Need
    -Warlock
    -Mage

• Healers
    ~Closed to MW Monks- looking for Rdruid/Priest/Holy Pally
    ~ We are also looking for a Flex healer- DPS main spec/ Heal off spec

About Us:
We are a group of returning raiders and are looking to do this tier casually and have some fun. We will be doing Heroic and if we end up with an exceptional 20 people, we will dabble in Mythic, but CE is unlikely, CE push will come in Shadowlands.

GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245

About You:
You should be a team player that is here for the guild. If you just plan on raid logging, please don’t apply.

You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. If you feel you might be a good fit for us, please reach out to our officers

Hi Iacopo!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while striving for cutting edge.

The classes we are currently looking for include: melee: paladin, warrior, monk, death knight, and demon hunter; and ranged - boomkin, mage, shadow priest, shaman, warlock and hunter!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Thursday and Sunday, 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time. At the start of content we also raid on Wednesdays for 4-6 weeks, then it becomes an optional raid, eventually moving to allow alts to come also.

Our progression in Ny’Alotha is 11/12 Heroic, and we are working on N’Zoth.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system for any items that you wish to trade, but have no expectations for you to trade. We offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide vantus runes when needed.

Monday night is a social night with a vote being done each week to offer different options for members to vote on. Some options include pvp, other games, old raid or dungeon achievements, transmog runs, visions, islands, trivia games to name some.

Tuesday night is a dedicated M+ night, with multiple groups getting done an 11-15 key.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hey Lacopo! We’d love to chat. Here’s our information. If you’re interested please reach out!

Synergized is recruiting a holy pally & a few solid dps for our push into mythic NYA & beyond! We are currently 12/12N and 11/12H in Ny’alotha! We are a close-knit group of people who like to have fun together but also know when to buckle down and get serious during progression & raid times.

We are in need of a holy pally, mage, ret pally, demon hunter, ele shaman & shadow priest to fill these class gaps in our raid group, but would consider any strong dps that understands mechanics, and wants to consistently be at the top of their class and appreciates the teamwork it takes to progress.

Our goal is to recruit players who have a positive attitude and a desire to progress as a team. Must be open to suggestions, always be on top of their class and the willingness to constantly improve. We treat each other with respect and would expect the same out of our team.

We are an 18+ guild. Raid times are Thursday (farm night) Sunday & Monday (progression nights) from 9:00pm-12:00am server. We also run/push lots of keys & do enjoy pvp! Raiders are required to complete their weekly key (level 11 minimum) for your weekly chest & gear upgrade.

For more information, please reach out! You can reach me on discord at Infinitie#7943, or btag luminating#1813

We look forward to hearing from you, answering your questions and hopefully having you as part of our team!