[A] Warlock looking for home for Normal/Heroic

Hey there. Returning to the game after a bit of a break at the end of Uldir. Ended after AOTC. I’ve been raiding in every role since BC. Currently looking for a 2-3 night guild progressing through heroic. My lock needs some time to catch up on gear, but I’m a solid player that loves min/maxing. Prefer EST times, not too late, unless its weekend, which would be a plus.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hey there, we sould like we could be a perfect fit if youre willing to faction transfer to horde.

here is our spam with our officer’s btags, either reply to me here or friend us there if youre interested!

Hello my guild is looking for a warlock Add me and lets talk.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 5/9 H and 1/9 M. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.
If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
AFusco#1382 bnet
Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hi Tim,

Ours Is The Fury is an AOTC-focused guild on Turalyon. No mythic raiding. We do plenty of m+. Raid times are fri-sat 8:30-11:00 est. Looking forward to talking.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

My team is looking for another warlock to push content. We are an AOTC focused team that runs Wens/Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm est. We are a mix of early 20s to early 40s looking for more to fill out the ranks to push content. Currently 7/9N 2/9H. If this sounds like something that you may be interested in feel free to add me and we can chat some more. Memoryfoam#11291.

We’re in strong need of a Warlock. We will be doing Norm/Heroic as part of our normal schedule for a little bit, so gear shouldn’t be an issue.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Raid Times/Days: Fri-Sun 7:30pm-10pm

Recruitment Contacts:
MamaWolf#1535,
Voidknight#1667,
Bravedmg#1299,
Starcharmed#9550

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:
Heals: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid
Melee Dps: WW Monk, Enhance Sham, Fury/Arms Warrior, Rogues, Dk- Frost/Unholy, feral Kitty, Ret pally
Ranged Dps: Warlocks- Destruc/Demon, Balance Druid, Mage: Arcane/Fire, Ele Shaman, Hunters
Tank: Brewmaster Monk, Demon Hunter, Pally Tank

We can always use extra tanks and heals for when someone can’t show up for that night,for those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%. Food & Flasks Will Be Provided Each Raid. Free Repair always.

What we require

• 21+ age
  • Attendance: we require 75% raid attendance from raiders.
  • We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can’t attend a raid.
  • Knowledge of your class and spec but also being open to constructive feedback
  • Willingness to use discord and a working microphone
  • 375+ ilvl

What we offer

• Experienced players leading raids, ready to help with your class and tactics
  • Friendly and fun atmosphere during raids and everyday activities
  • People to do Mythic+ runs with
  • Consumables and repairs during raids

Please note. We’re not a hardcore raiding guild but we do strive for AOTC progression.

All non- raiders are welcome to join that want to relax, have fun with others, and play the game. We just ask you keep your toon active once week, unless you have sent us a ingame mail or done a guildie shout-out on discord, letting us know otherwise.

Hi Timothyallen!

We’re a team of veteran WoW players looking for more raiders to join our team! I’ve added our information below, and if you see a fit, I’d love to chat with you about our group and community. :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Guild: <Entropi> -Durotan
Faction: ALLIANCE

Raid Schedule:
Friday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
(We do not raid extra days, even on the first week of a raid)

Recruitment Needs: Experienced, team-oriented raiders, especially Ranged DPS, Exceptional Healer, Demon Hunter, Ele Shaman/Resto OS, Mage

About <Entropi>:
“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW (yes, even with BFA lol). Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our old WoWprogress page:
www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi/rating.tier16_25

We’ve returned to raiding with some friends for BoD to build new friendships and slay WoW bosses on a short-but-efficient schedule. Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

We’re looking for exceptional, reliable, team-oriented players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team. We love our alts, and have an optional Alt raid on Mondays for those interested.

Like-minded M+ players also welcome!

For more information, pls contact:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica (Render)#5784

Hi, we raid tue and wed 730-1030 est. On alleria, we are currently 4/9h, add my battle tag if you would like to talk more, belliun#1499

[A][US][Sargeras] <Going in Blind> Currently, we are 7/9N and Achieved AOTC in Uldir

Raid Times: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST - Tues/Fri

Going in Blind is a dedicated semi-hardcore Alliance progression raiding guild located on US Sargeras. Our goal is to provide a stable, rage-free, progression oriented raiding environment with an emphasis on longevity. Additionally, our goal is to improve consistently throughout each and every raiding tier. Progression over everything is our mantra.
Currently Accepting all Inquiries.We offer stable raid progression, Guild Repairs, and guild M+ Runs.

Ranged: Balance, Hunter High Priority

Melee: Rogue, Paladin, DK High Priority

Healer: Monk, Shaman, Paladin, Priest High Priority

Contacts:

GM: TooTallJones#1276

Officer: Corrall#11384

check us out

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Sick Society is rebuilding. We need every class/spec except tanks. Our new raid times will be Sun/Mon 9pm-12pm est. Sick Society has been raiding on Area 52 since cata and we have achieved AOTC every raid tier except Uldir. If you have a large group or would be interested in helping rebuild an old guild please message me @ Barbiedoll#11882

Hello!

We’re looking for another solid lock for our core. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey Tim Allen,

Check out We Were SOLDIERs. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players. Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Thanks all, but I’ve found a guild. Best of luck in your searches

Greetings Timothyallen!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current BoD progression: 1/9H, 7/9N

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

All classes are welcome!
CORE SPOT available now for 1-2 healers! LF Priest/Pally.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Thursday 8p-11p CST
Friday 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hey there!

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC (Killed Jaina on normal so far, but will have to do it again with a larger guild group). We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild. We are a horde guild though.

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 8PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join on a key or raid.