[A] <War Machine> - Dath’Remar/Khaz'goroth/Aman'Thul

Dath’Remar and Khaz’goroth

Sepulcher of the First Ones 11/11N 7/11H
Sanctum of Domination 10/10N 10/10H

War Machine, an Oceanic Alliance guild on the Dath’Remar server (PvE), is recruiting. We are a long-standing guild, having existed on Dath’Remar from its opening day - the oldest continuously existing guild on the server.

We believe that this is because of the way we operate. For us, our core imperative is inclusion. We like to have our guild members involved in our activities, to whatever extent they are comfortable with. Don’t be a wallflower - come join in!

Feeling comfortable in a guild is important. By this, we mean that we conduct ourselves in a mature, non-offensive manner. We’re not into discriminating against folks because of race, gender, sexuality or religion. We’re about respecting each other and having a lot of fun while we play the game we love. And we do have a lot of fun, whether it’s on a raid night, helping each other get achievements - or as 27 naked level one gnomes running around Elwynn Forest on one of our event nights.

Need a gem or an enchantment, but can’t afford it on the auction house? Well, War Machine is a guild where members will always be there to help you out with that sort of thing. It’s about being there for each other.

Does a member have an idea for an event, or simply wishes to provide some feedback on any sort of guild-related issue? We want to hear about it. War Machine is not run as a dictatorship - War Machine is run for everyone in War Machine.

We like to raid - usually 2 nights a week. Hard-core completion is not our thing, rather, we aim more for something like completion of a Tier while it is current content. The flexible raids (10-30) suit us right down to the ground, as it fits in with our policy of inclusion; and we have only modest gear requirements.

Raid times are currently Monday and Wednesday nights, 8:30 – 11.00pm server time. There is no compulsion to sign up, although if you do sign up, we expect you to make every effort to attend. By the same token, real life takes priority, and we will understand if the world needs you for other matters.

If you think War Machine sounds like the right sort of guild for you, then we’d like to hear from you. Apply in the first instance with the in game app or at warmachineguild. net or contact one of our guild members.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Haysha#1798
All roles are welcome :slight_smile:

They’re a great Guild, but maybe i’m prejudice. Haysha made me say that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now 9/9H, Still recruiting :slight_smile:

1 Like

i agree, Moon. Great guild…But I am biased too :stuck_out_tongue:

PS. Silverstarr did not make me say that.

8/8N Eternal Palace, 8/8 Heroic. Still recruiting, come join us for fun times and a place to call home.

A bump as we start thinking about 8.3. Open to recruiting all classes, and we’d really love a warlock in our regular raid team for Ny’alotha!

Recent recruit, glad I chose War Machine.

7/12N Nya’lotha, talented team and good people

12/12 Normal Nya’lotha. 12/12 Heroic. Still recruiting. All classes welcome :slight_smile:

12/12H - got the curve. Looking for more good people to join us in Shadowlands!

Looking for a new home? recruiting in Shadowlands still open. Castle Nathria 10/10N 9/10H

Its a nice place:)

Looking for a new place to call home? Recruiting all classes.