{A} Wanna be a successful Casual Raider? Join us! 9/10H CN

I would like to extend an invitation for all those interested to join {Prosperitas}. We are a casual raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla. If you’re also a casual guild, come on over! We’ve had several in the years join us and become family.

Casual raiding? Yes. That’s where we raid just one night a week (at the moment Saturdays 7PM PST), but still make progress. So far we are 10/10N CN and 5/10H CN. Our raid leaders are AOTC/CE so we never have to wonder what the strats are for bosses!

We also focus on keys, we run anything from 5-15 on a weekly basis. We have a small core of raiders but we’d like to build that and have to rely on a lot less pugs!

If you’re interested, shoot me a message here or hit me up on Bnet: Bloodstryder#1583

Hope to hear from you!

What times do you raid?

EDIT: My bad it says so right in the middle of that haha. Bit too late for me but GL

Plenty of open spaces for those just socially playing AND those that want to move up to heroic raiding! Had a few join, can always use more.

We are looking for a solid 2nd MT that can reliably show up on a weekly basis and help us progress on heroic.

We’re looking also to increase our social clique as well. If you’re wanting to learn the game, get help, hang out and chat, and decide if you want to raid or not give us a try. Our 2 GM’s are focusing on their core areas, so we are welcoming all.

Sounds like you guys might be my kinda guild. Just coming back to the game after a year or so retirement. I have not done much raiding out side of the raid finder but mostly played healer. Did some tanking back in wrath. I sent a friend request to your btag. I will warn ya I work over nights and just starting my week tonight so might not be around much until next weekend. :slight_smile:

i would love to talk to you about the guild. im an ex progression raider, i do keys and whatever else. just want to run stuff with good people and kill things.
this is my main that im on most of the time so feel free to hit me up in game or here

So far so good with recruiting. Thank you to all those that came aboard. We are looking now for some bigger DPS to help us push past those hills in the Castle. If you’ve got the muscles, we got the space!

In addition to the big dps, we’re looking for socials to just chill and have fun during the week and weekends!

We’re now 7/10! Come help us get the guild AOTC! Big DPS Wanted!

I’m interested. I’m looking to reroll an Affliction Warlock and can be contacted at the methods below with questions.

My Battletag is Shaynzey#1584 and my Discord is Shaynzey#3223

Sent you a btag request

Looking for a Mythic+ Tank that’s on during the week for higher keys!

Hey, I’d be interested in chatting :slight_smile: tried sending a request but says not valid

BloodStryder#1583 Copied right from Bnet. If that doesn’t work we’ll find another way!

Worked and sent :slight_smile:

Got ourselves to 8/10 last night, working towards guild AOTC. If you’re close like us, consider joining a successful casual guild!

Amazing guild for those looking to just chill and play the game with some good people.

We are now 9/10 (special thanks to Roku above for his heroics). We need some big time DPS to help us get AOTC this month, as well as get us ready for 9.1 and beyond!

We’re looking for a Guild Main Tank that can get us through AOTC and work on Mythics and be ready to hit 9.1 running!