[A] Wanderlust is Recruiting! 6/12M

A wheelchair-bound boy helps to reunite an earthbound alien with its extraterrestrial family in this shameless rip-off of Steven Spielberg’s E.T… Separated from his parents shortly after arriving on planet Earth, a Mysterious Alien Creature (MAC) quickly strikes up a friendship with lonely Eric Cruise (former Easter Seals spokesman Jade Calegory). New to town and in need of a pal after losing his father, Eric discovers just how amazing the universe can be when mischievous MAC takes him on the adventure of a lifetime.

Do you think Helen Keller is real?

Per new guild guidelines due to recent incidents, we do not accept any more DHs.

JK- All are welcome! :smiley:

New Week bump! AWAY WE GO!

New friends welcome!

Hi, i search a new Raid group, for Heroic Mainly. The old one sucked, hard. They did do pretty well in Raid, but outside of the raid there was not allot communication going on. That plus a handful extremely rude people.

But i would search for Heroic Restoration Druid mainly, i can do Moonkin but my Gear is not all that well for DPS. Mythic is not out of the picture though, or other Classes.

Pre-raid bump!

Bump for Shad progression!

Come meet new friends!

New day bumps!

Bump for new raid week! Let’s get it!

470 Resto/Guardian 3/12M :slight_smile:
Bnet: xChokolate#1426

Shadowlands getting closer bump! Come hang out!

End of week bump!

New week bump! Stay safe everyone!

Mid raid week bump!

Bump for the weekend.

Middle of the week bump!

Sunday Bumpday

We’re still looking for more people to finish out the xpack/go into SL with us! :smiley: