[A] Wanderlust is Recruiting! 6/12M

US-Stormrage/Alliance

Wanderlust, formerly Kings of Wanderlust, was formed at the beginning of Legion by past Mythic and Heroic raiders is currently recruiting. We are a guild of busy professionals / family people, whom in our free time still enjoy clearing each tiers raid content, at minimum AotC, though we are starting to push mythic and our goal is constant progression!

Even with our limited time availability we still strive to be the best that we can be. So we are looking for raiders that give 110% during raids! We are however willing to help people learn to raid, and become better at their chosen class and spec. All of our leadership have experience dating back to Vanilla with many heroic, and mythic kills under our belts.

Main Raid Times / Schedule

Wednesday/Thursday - 7:15 - 11:00 EST (server)

Progression: 7 1/2 hours a week

Raid Comms: Discord

Nya’lotha Progression

6/12M
12/12H

Prior Progression:

EP: 4/8M
BoD: 5/9M
Uldir: 2/8M
Antorus: 11/11H
EN: 2/7M
ToV: 3/3H
Nighthold: 3/10M
ToS: 9/9H
ToS: 1/9M

What classes are we considering at the moment?

Class Needs:

DPS
Healing Flex
Tank Flex

However, all classes welcome to apply, we are always open to new players in our roster!

Current Recruiting Status: OPEN

We will always consider additional applicants! So, if your desired role is not on this list, and you are still interested feel free to get in touch with one of our officers and we will discuss with you any options we may have. If you just want to come hang out and be a part of the guild that’s great too!

Please contact one of these people if you are interested!

Vesayne - GM/Raid Lead - Ves#11968
Eirolyth - Officer - Eirolyth#1615
Clacksy - Officer - Clacksy#1974

Keep in mind that we are working professionals, if you cannot get a hold of us outside of raid hours, please send us an in-game mail or leave a post here. Worst case - /who Kings of Wanderlust on Stormrage and send a tell to any of our members and they will point you in the right direction.

Happy guild hunting!

bumping B)

Bumping to stay relevant!

Bumping the night away!

B u m p e d

Bump for start of our raid week!

New friends bump.

Tuesday reset bump!

Raid Day bumps!

Bumping as the newer raid week emerges!

Happy Sunday!

New week new bump!

Happy Monday!

Tuesday Bumps

I F Y O U C A N R E A D T H I S C O M E W I P E O N A S H V A N E W I T H U S

Blizzard required a complete sentence for me to post this.

Bumperino my dudes

Weekend recruiting!

Come join our guild and discuss the illegitimacy of putting cream cheese in Italian dishes.

Now accepting juggalos. Don’t be a juggaloner, come join our F-A-M-I-L-Y

Bump for the new raid week!