A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Just in case i lose internet access with the phone and with the issues we are having in the state i want to wish SPM, RR, AVM,AVA and DJL a Merry Christmas. Looking forward to more wargame fun soon :slight_smile:
(To the person who has to read these eroneously flagged posts . Hi,It’s me again hope things are going well )

2 Likes

as horde i vow to kill alliance my cuzin drek will have your bounties.

Are the npcs talking again?

Oh look an alt …i swear the story just gets written for me…

1 Like

What the who does such a thing ???

if you count all of your community then yes they are talking again i think

Oh dont forget to write a nice note to the poor guy or gal reading through all the eroneous flagging going on…

1 Like

you would think that blizzard forum mods would catch on by now that only a select few are doing it over and over

Idk man, last time I checked we don’t get mopped on the floor and frequently sweat and lose against pugs. Not to mention having unbinded spells, especially interrupts.

Clearly those who complain about being flagged, flag others. Scroll up, my posts have been flagged, most have been restored tho.

Happy holidays to everyone but the goat weirdoes. :smiley: They get this instead: Don’t hug me from the front

4 Likes

you do not because you guys bypass the system of 5 people only and exploit to get all 40 in a game to gy farm pugs and call yourselves the greatest of all time .

thank you for admitting you guys flag posts you dont like

7 Likes

WARNING: Being nice to others will get your post flagged on these forums.

3 Likes

I am just grateful they all pooled themselves into one group honestly…they can go farm whatever they are farming and we all can have wargames and have fun. Its a win win in my book truth be told. Bleat bleat we are not a treat…lol that comic still cracks me up. I suppose to avoid anyone from having to sneak around to view my stuff i’ll have to place my work somewhere all can view when i start the series.

(To the person who has to read all the eroneous flagged messages because a group is just flagging everything some of us say…how’s your Christmas season going thus far…are you ready for Christmas did you get all the shopping done)

5 Likes

Nobody had to admit anything really we all knew …it wasnt a big secret

3 Likes

The last time i went shopping there was this child just screaming and screaming in a cart and dad was sitting there embarrassed but totally holding his cool. I started talking to him when i recalled my children doing the same things when they were younger…i wasn’t going to leave the guy hanging. we had a great convo as the kid just got madder and madder screaming at the top of his lungs all red and such. then another lady came up and we all had a great convo …all the while the child was still screaming even more so…like look at me look at me pay attention to meeeeee meeee. . Anyways we three adults had a great convo …eventually the child’s realized he was hoarse and not making any headway and just sat there quiet.
I’m sorry we were talking about the community that mass flags people weren’t we. I dunno why i felt compelled to share that story…yeah i don’t think in my years around world of warcraft ever seen a community come in and mass flag people like that. It really goes to the behavior …that many of us left behind really.

(to the person who has to read all the posts that are being flagged by the same group . It’s me again …so do you have plans for Christmas …like family or friends? anything cool for New Years EvE…i myself always wanted to go watch the ball drop in Time’s Square…but theres so much traffic and there’s no telling what the weather here in the northeast will do…yanno. Well ok i’ll let ya get back to it…till next time :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

i agree their skill cap shows everytime they hit the flag button

in ur head perma.

2 Likes

Not as much as you all believe. We don’t tolerate the lot of you, so it’s quite easy. It’s kind of like walking into a dive bar, and noping out, same sort of disgust.

4 Likes