[A] <Vindicatum> 2/2M US 32 LF Warlock/Ele Sham/Resto Shaman

Vindicatum - 1/2M Crucible of Storms
9/9M Battle for Dazar’alor | Icecrown Alliance

NO Split runs
NO Alts required
NO Extended raid times
NO Additional raid days

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)

RANGED DPS - Any DPS with exceptional logs and raiding experience are always in consideration.
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Mage
Shadow Priest
HEALERS - The ability to multi-class is not required but commended.
Resto Shaman

3-days a week - 10.75hrs EST

Sunday - 8:00pm - 12:15am EST
Monday - 9:00pm - 12:15am EST
Wednesday - 9:00pm - 12:15am EST

CONTACT

Recruitment: Lup#11167 (BNET) | Website: http://vindicatum.com | Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/icecrown/Vindicatum

Vindicatum Highlights

• Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. Drama/raging is not tolerated and mutual respect is expected from everyone.
• A long term guild with history behind it. Our guild has maintained a strong raid team since late 2006 with consistent leadership and low member turnover. We are more than just a guild, we are a community.
• We raid 3 nights a week, 10.75 hours per week. We never go over the above listed times. Once the tier is cleared, you can expect to raid dramatically less, many times 1 day a week.
• Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars.

Past achievements

Uldir - US 46 (133 pulls)
Antorus, the Burning Throne - US 66 (346 pulls, Christmas :slight_smile: )
Tomb of Sargeras - US 31 (223 pulls)
The Nighthold - US 37 (165 pulls)
Trial of Valor - US 38 (278 pulls)
Emerald Nightmare - US 46 (11 pulls)

6 Likes

i hate u lupp

ty lol lf strong dps

i hate u lupp

ty always considering strong players

good luck lupp

ty serifos we are in big need of a strong rogue or melee dps

Bump

ten char

Thx for the bump man we have room on our roster for one more DPS, preferably melee, and even more preferably a rogue or DH, but all exceptional DPS are considered!

Come join the guild

Bump for my Vindi buddies <3

Thanks Twobeers! We’re now looking to fill a ranged DPS and healer spot

Are you guys still looking for a ranged dps? Boomkin dps here with mythic raiding experience. I’ve been trying to find a guild to join to raid in; i’m willing to server transfer if needed. If you guys are still looking for ranged dps, i’d love to talk to someone as i have a few questions. Thanks in advanced.

If im not around to reply to this post, here’s my battletag: Graverage#1819

Looking for a strong healer and a strong RDPS to join our ranks :slight_smile: Merry Christmas everyone!

vara best not-girl girl queen

Always on the lookout for those strong ranged dps to join our roster, come be friends with us!

Any chance you’re still looking for a warlock for core raid spot?

happy new year everybody!!

Still looking for a few more players.

Bring me the boomkins and the mages.