[A] Vengeance 3/8M, Sargeras guild, LF Mythic raiders

Hello everyone! We’re looking to add a few more Mythic raiders to our core raid team. We’ll be progressing on Mythic Ashvane this coming week. Priority will be given to WW Monk, and Havoc DH, but we’ll consider any strong dps.

We currently have a roster of 30 raiders including 3 tanks, 7 healers, and 20 dps. We’d like to add a few more heroic raiders as well so that players asked to sit for the night or on a boss-by-boss basis still have a Heroic raid they can do. We take the best 20 players available into each mythic boss.

The guild has a pretty chill atmosphere. We sometimes play music on farm bosses and generally have a good time. Progression fights are a bit more business-like for obvious reasons. Raid nights are Tu + Th from 7-10pm server (US central time) and we have an optional raid night which is usually on Sunday nights. We currently raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Thursdays and the optional night will be for Heroic re-clears.

We have some guildies who will be checking out classic wow, and we also have a number of mythic+ players who are around 2k io.

Thanks for your time, and If you’re interested in joining us or have any questions, please get in touch with me through my battle tag: Saylen#1655 , or on discord at Saylen#8297

You can post here as well if you like, i’ll check back from time to time.