[A] Velen Resto Druid looking for home for 9.1 and forward

10/10 CN Normal, Pugged my way through 13+ on mythics this season. I am currently in a guild but they do not progress as much as I would like (good people though) and I would like to actually make progress on higher end content in 9.1. Currently at 218 ilvl, available all weeknights (maybe weekends) preferably late night but pretty flexible. Always drama free, learn my fights and can be counted on to make the raid and have a good time. Also down to heal mythic + runs and generally assist anyone that needs. Hoping to find a group before Chains drops in July!

Hey there,

MGB has a large social community and we have a small subset focusing on higher end content. Info on the prog raid below. Happy to discuss more if you’d like.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00PM to 11:00PM PST (5:00-8:00 PM PST)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Hey there, looks like everything would be a great match but Deathwing isn’t currently a part of the Velen connected realms, I appreciate it!

Hey Sylris, we would also love to have you. Check out our post below