A / US / Stormrage - 218 Mage LF Casual Raid Team

I’m currently looking for a casual Heroic raid team that has fun but can clear content efficiently. Mythic progress is a nice bonus but it’s currently not my focus and I am more than happy clearing just heroic and dabbling in some mythic after heroic progression is over.

Current progression is 9/10 heroic.

I have raided for many years with AOTC clears before nerfs and Cutting Edge back in WoD. Feel free to check my warcraftlogs.

Availability:

I’m looking for a raid team 2 days a week preferably with similar progression or slightly better. Unavailable for raid nights Sunday - Monday and Tuesday unavailable before 9 pm est.

Discord: Kelraza#2282
Bnet: Kelraza:1159

Hit me up and lets chat, I’m pretty sure our schedule works for what you have listed there.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524

Hey Kelrazaa,

We are a CE oriented guild looking to clear each mythic tier, but we have a very low hour time commitment and are fun and active outside of raid, so if you have any flexibility, perhaps we could work for you? We’d love another mage! We are currently 3/10 M AOTC, and on non-scheduled nights we have lots of keys, rbgs, a weekly alt run, and lots of groups for just about everything else during the week.

I’m posting our spam below, reach out or apply if you think we could be a good fit.

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Thank you very much for the interest but the times on Tuesday don’t fit my schedule. GL

Added you to Bnet! We are on Stormrage already. We are AOTC and pushing into Mythic atm. In reading your post I feel you would be a SOLID pillar to our Saturday fun run. This is now transitioning into a full clear Heroic every Saturday night as we are moving the Tues/Thurs raid into Mythic progression. We are recruiting 3-4 people specifically for our weekend clear as we have the need for solid DPSers and a Tank for the long haul in that raid.

Hey Kelrazaa!

I added you to Discord and Bnet. I’m one of the raid leads for [A] Salty Sea Doggos - Emerald Dream. We’re currently 9/10 HC and looking to down Sire tonight. Next week we’re going to start dipping our toes into Mythic if we can get the roster.

We raid on Tuesday 9pm-11pm CST and Thursday 9pm-12am CST. We won’t ever extend those times or require extra days. Most of us are people with jobs and families, so we won’t expect the game to take priority.

Would love to chat with you more when you get the chance!

Hey Kelrazaa! We may be slightly less progressed than you, but if you don’t mind heroic progress I think our guild would be great for you!

< Touchin Your Naaru > is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on the Stormrage server. Currently 10/10N 2/10H looking to fill out our raid roster as we push into heroic. We plan to achieve AOTC and do some minor mythic raiding should time permit.

We are currently accepting any applications for healers and DPS.
Raid days: Fri-Sat 7:00-9:00pmCST

We are a laid back and very social group that runs M+ constantly whenever we’re on and not raiding. We love kicking in Discord and playing other games from time to time. If you want friends or a good group to run mid level M+ and raids we’re your guild!

If you are interested in joining comment below or message any of the following:
Slimjim2417 #1979 (recruitment officer)
Azunyan#1165 (GM)
Purtytopher #1907 (Officer)

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [9/10 H]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Kawaiihealer#1404 [Discord: Kawaiihealer#8610]
  • nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

Kel,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar