[A] US-Stormage, Mage LF Casual Heroic guild

Hey! I’m looking for a casual heroic raiding guild, 2 nights a week around 8-12 ST range. I used to be a hardcore raider until the end of MoP and just burnt out, haven’t really raided since and with Shadowlands, I’m looking to get back into it but in a more relaxed environment. Not really looking to do Mythic because of my odd schedule

I’m a pretty fast learner, I’m really easy going, not easily offended. Just looking for a guild where people put in their 100% for raids and just have fun. I’m not into the whole yelling and losing your mind over someone making a mistake, everyone makes some and no one’s perfect.

My biggest downfall is that in May and June, I work 81 hours a week and I just can’t make raids, I literally just work and sleep for 2 months but outside of that I would never miss them. It makes it really hard to find a guild that would be willing to recruit someone that can’t makes 2 months of raiding a year. Main reason why I can’t dedicate my time to Mythic raiding as it’s usually a fixed roster. I know there’s a bit more flexibility with Heroic raiding so I’m hoping I’ll be able to find a guild here!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hello Gnommy!

If you would want to transfer, we would be perfectly okay with your crazy schedule! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer

Hi there Gnommy! I think we might be a great fit for you! Let’s chat if you like what you read below!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus if Tank Off-Spec), and Heals

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey Gnommy! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, was formed to be a haven for raiders and non-raiders who want to have fun and enjoy the game :slight_smile: We do all kinds of fun stuff, not just raid. Our raid team is still forming so we have plenty of room for ya. We also don’t mind if you have to take time off, like you said, heroic is MUCH more flexible :slight_smile: We have plans to achieve AOTC each tier, but NO plans to push mythic. We want to keep it fun and casual… but still reach our goals :slight_smile: If you would like more info, feel free to message me on bnet Thistlebloom#1316

Lets talk wow things for a while.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013