[US] [Proudmoore] <Grievance> AOTC, M+, Social, Adult gaming community

Grievance is recruiting for our cross-faction guild on US-Proudmoore.

RAID:
We presently raid 3 nights a week; Tuesdays(Progression), Thursdays(Progression), and Saturdays(Optional Casual/Alt Raid) from 9-11ET. While we do raid, we are a community-focused guild first and foremost. Our progression goal for each tier is to earn AOTC (which we have done successfully for many consecutive expansions) and complete the raid achievements. We do not participate in Mythic level raiding.

Tuesdays and Thursday are our progression raiding nights. All guild members who meet the ilvl requirement and are prepared are welcome to attend on their main character. Saturdays are our casual/alt raids. Anyone may attend on any character that meets the ilvl requirement.

M+:
We have several static M+ teams that complete KSM and earn the dungeon teleports each season. We also have an organized M+ night on Mondays to help people complete keys. Participation is voluntary, but we are very happy to include anyone who wants to join in.

If you would like to join Grievance Gaming, head over to our discord. In the read me first section, you will see links to apply to each of our chapters. You only need to apply to one, then send an in-game request via the guild finder, and an officer will reach out to chat over discord.

If you want to talk before you apply, feel free to reach out to Britten.

• Britten, Guild Master, World of Warcraft, Alliance (Proudmoore-US)
    Discord: Britten#1646 Bnet:Britten#11665

discord. gg/grievance

Grievance Community:

Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you.

Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games. Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed on October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations.

When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not the same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community, the better it is. Wouldn’t it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

Grievance can be found playing the following games:

Lost Ark, Black Desert Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Everquest II, Final Fantasy XIV, World of Warcraft (Proudmoore and Thrall, Classic-Mankrik)

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans) Battlefield, Overwatch, Lord of The Rings Online, Minecraft, Warframe, World of Tanks

MOBA Gaming: Heroes of the Storm League of Legends
(And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s)

Starting the week of the 25th, we’ll be testing out the new talent trees via raid and dungeons. Come join us!

Tonight is the night we’ll be trying out the new talent system in normal Castle Nathria! Feel free to come hang out with us!

We are now 7/8N and 1/8H! Come and join in on the fun! We have spaces for DPS and healers and are especially looking for death knights, demon hunters, priests, and warlocks.

Grievance is still recruiting new members, looking for more DPS classes currently. We’re now 7/8 normal and 1/8 Herioc. Message myself (EasymodeFTW#1289) or Britten (info above) for more info. Come join the fun!

Hello, I am not a big raider and the days won’t work for me anyway but I was curious about how the Mythic Plus, PVP and social aspect of the guild/community is? I’m trying to find a home where Mythic plus is my endgame but mostly where I’m not logging in and playing solo 95% of the time.
If wanna DM my Discord is Shaded#3002

Grievance is still recruiting DPS classes, we are now 8/8 Normal and 3/8 Herioc. Come join the fun for raids, M+, or if you are just looking for a friendly group to play WoW with!

Hey there! Three friends and I are looking to find a group to raid with. We used to run a guild together many, many expansions ago at the semi-hardcore level.

386 holy pally
387 WW monk / enh shaman
396 arcane mage / 387 demo lock

We’d be happy to run normal with you to see how the raid goes! Add arcaneum#1109 if you’d like to speak more! Thanks.

Grievance is now 8/8 Normal and 5/8 Herioc in VotI, still looking for more members to join the team! Join us for raids, M+ and PvP or if you just want a friendly place to hang out while playing WoW.

Grievance is currently looking for a DH and DK DPS for our raid team, we are now 8/8 Normal and 6/8 Heroic. Come join us for a raid or if you just want a friendly atmosphere to play WoW!

Grievance is still looking for more members! We have been making great progress in Vault. We are now 8/8 Normal and 7/8 Herioc, AOTC is right around the corner! Come join us for Mythic +, Raiding, and a friendly atmosphere.

Grievance is still looking for more members! We have been making great progress in Vault. We are now 8/8 Normal and 7/8 Herioc, looking at getting AOTC soon! We currently looking for 1-2 healers for our progression raid, specifically a Resto Druid. Come join the fun!

Just one boss away from AOTC, still looking for a resto druid and evoker for progression raid. Come join a great community of gamers!

Grievance is still looking for more members! We need a resto druid and now 8/8 Normal and 7/8 Herioc, AOTC is right around the corner! Come join us for Mythic +, Raiding, and a friendly atmosphere while playing WoW!

Grievance is still recruiting a resto druid and evoker class, we are now heroic AOTC, come join us for the new 10.0.7 content!

Grievance is gearing up for 10.1! We are recruiting all heals and DPS classes, looking forward to getting another Heroic AOTC under our belt. Come join us a we tackle the new Aberrus raid, or if you are just looking for a friendly group of people to hang out and play WoW with.

Patch day tomorrow! Grievance is gearing up for 10.1! We are recruiting all heals and DPS classes, looking forward to getting another Heroic AOTC under our belt. Come join us a we tackle the new Aberrus raid, or if you are just looking for a friendly group of people to hang out and play WoW with.

Aberrus begins tomorrow! And Grievance is hitting the ground running. We are still recruiting all heals and DPS classes, looking forward to getting another Heroic AOTC under our belt. Come join us a we tackle the new raid, or join us for more casual play enjoying the new stories in the new zone with a friendly group of people. Come hang with us, and cya in game!

Hey! A few friends and myself are interested in applying! Anyone available to chat currently?

We’re about to get AOTC for the current raid tier. Our Mythic Mondays continue to rock as we blow through dungeons along with our counterparts on the Thrall server. Also always looking for new casual players who are looking to socialize and enjoy the new content. Hit us up at the links in the first post!