[A] [US] 458 Elemental Shaman LF late night progression

Hello! I am an experienced raider looking for a late night raiding guild between monday and thursday nights from at least 00:00 to 03:00 Eastern US/can. Currently 10/12 H this tier. Was 5/8 M in EP. 458 elemental shaman also building a resto set to get back into healing after 2 expansions off from it. Focused on elemental and enhance this expansion and throughout legion. I love my current guild but sometimes my schedule is a bit uncertain throughout the early evening so I am looking for a later night guild to ensure free time for proper progress. Looking for a guild that is close or already AOTC and planning on pushing mythic. Please feel free to PM me with any details. willing to server transfer and or faction transfer if everything looks to be a good fit. Currently Alliance on US Dalaran. Can provide raider io or logs to show any needed details. Thanks in advance!

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the Karma Horde guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and families seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid needless angst and drama. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of Karma Horde, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 12/12H AOTC Ny’alotha.
We finished EP 4/8M after rebounding from release of WoW Classiclysm. We have higher aspirations for 8.3.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)

Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CST (8:45pm - 11:45pm PST)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players (DPS priority) who love to play in & out of raid and are seeking a long term home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://tinyurl.com/khraidapp
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856, Vilion#1387.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682, vilion#2820.

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST
Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST
Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
3/12M

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Any DPS or Heals with solid logs and experience would be considered regardless of class. Only role we are not currently recruiting for is Tank.

Points of Contact:
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

Hello! Thank you for the reply. Is there an officer i can message on discord to make discussing this further easier?