[A] US 434 Resto/Balance Druid LF M+

Hi all,

Have been in an RL-friends-only guild since WoD. We’re super casual but have AOTC as far back as that’s a thing raiding only one night a week. Work and family have made raiding much more difficult for me though. edit: problem is, it’s a ghost town when I do play and I end up pugging most of my time in M+, my new preferred way to play.

Looking for a guild/community that is regularly doing M+ at 10-14 (I’m 1k io this season). Ideal world: friendly, competent casuals who like to cycle through a bunch of alts and do M+.

edit2: would be willing to flip to horde. I have 3 max level toons.

Hello! We do m+ all of the time!
We’re not looking for druid healers for our raiding team, but you’re welcome to join our practically daily m+ runs as we have multiple groups at a time!

Here’s our general recruitment info, come chat with us sometime in discord!

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our teams for the semi-hardcore raiding team:

A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and 2 healers (non-restoration druids). We will consider ALL classes and specs however.

A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

• Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 6:30 EST
    Thursday: 7:00 EST
    Friday: 9:00 EST
  • Preferred Requirements:
    There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn. We will help gear prominent prospects.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

Hi there! We are a guild of Mythic raiders (3/8M 8/8H) who are also running a new evening heroic team. Our players are on at all hours, and we love running keys! Here’s our forum post for more information, and good luck on your search. :smiley_cat: