[A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

Welcome to Unity!

• Unity is Semi-Hardcore; we’ll raid MC/Ony on week five and split raid progress-to-farm content, from MC to Naxx.
  • Raid activities are 8-10PM EST Tu/Th +Sun (progression only) +Onyxia lockouts
  • No DKP. No Loot Council. We use a zero-sum, effort-based, and spec focused system.

Any spec can join Unity, but our progression 40m has a target comp - if you want a spot in the core team, claim one of the following [UPDATED 8/15]:

• 1x Warrior OT
  • 2x 2H Fury Warriors
  • 5x DW Fury Warriors
  • 1x Holy Priests
  • 2x Holy Paladins
  • 1x Resto Druid
  • 4x Warlocks
  • 3x Rogues
  • 4x Mages
  • 1x Hunter

More info on our loot system and raids can be found on our gdoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1paV0ucp6QXGZOPKdC2AIM1uxg_fAiIH7JUsf8BcP97M/edit?usp=sharing

Join our Discord https://discord.gg/FFHGTcv or simply PST Praetoria or Semila on launch day for a /ginvite.

See you in Pagle at Classic WoW Launch!

2 Likes

Posting a recruit ad for a PST server using EST times…

Priceless.

Wrong. How you gonna try to call someone out like that and be flat out wrong? Pagle is EST. Now go to the corner and think about where being a smug jerk got you today.

Looks like someone weeded themselves out of the runnings here lololol
Pagle is EST you dope

1 Like

Bumping in search of a Shadow Priest :skull:

Hi. If you are still looking for a shadow priest I’m interested. Here is a post I put out there a bit ago to get to know me/my experience/interests. My main concern about your guild would be how many folks you have that are interested in running BGs, since you are rolling on a PvE server. If you have plenty of folks wanting to BG a lot I’d be very interested in your guild. Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Hey Mooxxoom! Oh yes, we’re still looking and we’ll absolutely be doing BGs. It’s one of the goals of the guild to roll strong into premades, static groups, etc. So if you want to give us a shot, join the Discord with your in-game character name and we’ll get a /ginvite to you on launch day. Thanks for reaching out to me, too :+1: