[A] Unholy DK LF Late Night Guild

Unholy DK LF CE raiding guild. I have several AoTC’s from previous expacs (MoP + WoD), and AotC for Castle Nathria, as well as CE for SoO. My Dk is currently 9/10M this tier, my hunter alt is currently 4/10M. I have raided as frost/blood in previous tiers and am comfortable playing all 3 DK specs. I am not opposed to faction swapping.

Availability:
Current 8-12 EST M-F
Starting July 1st - Anytime Sun/Mon/Tues, After 9:15 MST Wed-Sat
Ideally looking for 9 hours being the max raid time per week, the way it is split does not matter. But am flexible for a guild that is the right fit.

About me:
I am a Navy veteran currently enrolled in trade school and will be graduating next month. My new job’s hours (10AM MST-8:30PM MST) will be shifting my availability, forcing me to find a new guild. I enjoy M+ as well as PvP for fun and would enjoy a guild that has other players that do content other than just raiding.

Logs available upon request. (Currently 94% overall for first 9 in CN).
1828 IO score.

Lanthanum#2302 (Discord)
Lan#1416 (Bnet)

Hey Lanthanumn,
I know its a bit of a reach and we are a bit behind you in prog but if your willing to raid sat/sun from 9pm pst to 12am pst on saturday and sunday nights id love to talk to you. heres our guild spam.

Thanks, for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

We need another uh for prog!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

Hello there Lanthanumn, (Reelevated) is a horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We just transfered from [A] Darkspear and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We also RBG / Arena / Key Farm and are looking for several classes to fill our rolls. Message me on discord or Btag if you are interested.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836