Please delete and remove post on the next sweep please

delete post on the next sweep please

I am coming back to playing after about a year or so away. Your guild sounds interesting, since I am looking for a social/casual guild that is mature and likes to have fun. Would it matter if I am still leveling up and working on characters right now or do you need someone already leveled up and ready to go? Also, do you have to raid to be in the guild or can someone just run keys and such? I don’t have much experience raiding.

Passvar sorry for the late response. Officer here. What is your Discord name? we can send you invite to our Discord.

Still looking for Ranged DPS and Heals. We are running M+ almost nightly and
Raids are up and running. Active discord. reach out with any questions in game
or on the forum post.

Hey there. Thanks for getting back to me. My discord is Passwatch#0788

Just message me there. Thank you.

Im interested i also have two other people that would be coming with me dm me on discord Nateradegaming#9468

Raids are about set. Still looking for folks who want to join mythic + groups as well as RBG in DF as well as anyone looking for a social guild with a relaxed and chill group who like to chat in discord.

are you still recruiting?

Absolutely. We are getting closer to finalizing raid teams but there’s always room for one more. Lots of people are spam running keys and filling the time till prepatch, doing old raids to help get transmogs, mounts and all. Reach out to anyone in game or we can also chat through discord.