[A] <Uncommon Sense> 8/9m

Still looking for some solid healers! Shaman and Pally preferred but will look at any class.

Happy Monday! We are still looking for a few more healers and dps.

Looking for a healer or two. Ideal classes would be a holy paladin, resto druid, or resto shaman.

Hello I’m looking for a raiding guild balance druid 435/ 438 resto

We are still in the market for a H Pally, Resto Druid and Resto Shaman!

Bump for Ranged DPS and Healers!

Bump for 3/12 Mythic! Solid week getting those two down.

We are still looking for DPS and Healers.

Hey there! I’m definitely interested if you’re still looking for a healer. I’m a main-spec rDruid that enjoys raiding but also pushing high key M+. Would love to chat about the possibility of joining your raid group. Please feel free to add me on Bnet: HiddenEnigma#11982

Hope everybody had a good weekend. We are still in need of a few healers. R Shaman and H Pally are high but we will look at all classes and specs!

Happy Reset Day! R Shaman and H PAlly still needed as well as a few more ranged dps like Fire Mages.

Bump for the time! Which is 10:40.

Oh also a bump for healers and dps.

Hello, now unfortunetly I cannot get in on a static raid time, me and my brother and friends are looking for a new guild. I they are more interested in the raid scene.

We are in a guild that we love a lot of the members but there’s not very many active players. We are looking for a guild who loves to bs and chill together, run and push m+, and raid with. The prot war is about 1600 io who really wants to push with good players, rest of us have been deciding who we wanna play so we are a bit behind. We are all 6/12h or 7/12h.

We are:
ww/mw - frost mage(gearing) / DH tank ( gearing

Prot warrior / BM hunter (gearing), this one of my brother the most competitive pusher of us.

Unholy Dk

Holy Pali / havoc dh / destru lock

Hey there, I am interested in raiding with you guys if you are still looking for melee dps, I am a fury warrior with prot being my offspec, you can contact me through bnet (Dieselpunk#11236) or through discord (Ragnarok#9401)

We are still looking for Healers, mostly Shaman and Pally.

Could also use more ranged DPS.

We are still looking for R Shaman and H Pallys.
We are also looking for a few more ranged DPS and possibly a Melee with a tank off spec.

Thumpity thump.

Dumpity dump.

Shad down, time to work on Xanesh!

We are still looking for healers especially Holy Paladins!

WTB solid holy paladin.