[A] <Unacceptable> 8/8H 5/8M recruiting for 10.1

Hi! :slight_smile: We are Unacceptable, 5/8M Vault of the Incarnates. We raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST, and Heroic on Saturday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST. We are looking for people to be part of our Main Mythic team as well as our Saturday Heroic team! Below is an idea of the classes that we’re looking for.

HIGH PRIORITY:

• DPS that can flex healer
  • Tanks
  • Windwalker

MEDIUM PRIORITY:

• Any healer spec

If you don’t play any of the classes above, do not hesitate to apply regardless. More importantly we care more about what you bring to the table, such as skill level and a friendly attitude. You must be chill, no exceptions. We’re a group of mostly younger players who are just looking to do the best we can while having fun and being social. Outside of raiding we do activities such as pushing M+, casual and non-casual PvP, as well as playing other games in our guild Discord!
LGBTQ+ friendly and diverse, if you’re not okay with that do not apply.

If interested, contact the following:
Discord: spence#0033
Btag: spence#11981

Bumping because we need just that one or two ranged DPS :]

Hey y’all, just bumping to summon any warlocks who might be interested in joining us :slight_smile:

Bump :3 looking for some more peeps to join us.

Bump for our latest Pantheon kill, we are now 4/11 :smiley: join us for fun times and dead bosses

5/11! keeping the ball rolling!!!

Updated our priority list, currently on Halondrus prog :slight_smile:

Ending the tier at 7/11! Bumping for s4 for and Dragonflight <3

Need a hunter or someone that will main Blood DK for DF?

would u take a feral druid?

Bumping for mid patch :slight_smile: 3/8M on Sennarth!

HI I’m interested but sadly not one of those three specs =(

Maybe i could be backup or eventually move my way into core.

bumping :slight_smile:

I am a frost mage looking to join a CE guild. Currently 7/8 H with a guild consisting of less serious work friends.

Chauncey#11549 - Battle.net

4/8 bump :slight_smile: we’re changing up our guild structure a little bit, with a more serious heroic raid on Saturdays. If you’re looking to get AOTC we’re your guys :wink:

411 Hunter LF mythic guild! currently 8/8H 2/8M

Kurog is down, what’s next? :eyes:

Im looking to join a new mythic raiding guild, do you guys have any room for a 416 bm hunter 3/8 mythic

Hey guys, we’re still looking for a sick healer and DPS trial. Come check us out!

bumping for 10.1 announcement :slight_smile: hello hordies :open_mouth: