[A] <Two Shot> 3/8M 9/9M 8-11PM EST Tuesday/Wednesday

About us:
Two Shot [A] is a 3/8M (9/9M in BoD) guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. Our ideal applicant maintains a positive attitude, shows up prepared and on time, and knows their spec inside and out.

Our raid atmosphere is light and positive with plenty of joking around. We hold ourselves accountable for mistakes, make each pull count, and try to limit unnecessary downtime.

Since we only raid 6 hours a week, we expect members to be compatible with the raid schedule except for rare cases. In order to keep a consistent raid schedule we do occasionally have to ask people to sit for a night, but we’re committed to making sure everyone on our mythic team gets plenty of time in raid, and treating all raiders equally.

Currently recruiting:

• Main Tank
  • Ranged DPS, especially mage or flex heals
  • Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)
Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)

Optional Heroic Raid
While not required, raiders are encouraged to show up to our Heroic raid when possible to help gear alts.
Sunday, 8-11pm EST

Addons:
Bigwigs (or DBM)
Exorsus Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
RCLootCouncil

If you’re interested, fill out an application on our discord (tQxV8uP), or DM me on discord (Ryanpode#1234).

… punch and pie…

Bumpity Bump

Wanted: Tankinator 2000!

El bumperino if you’re not into the whole brevity thing

Would you accept people that were mainly just interested in the heroic run every Sunday night and helping out with M+?

I have experience playing at a high level in the past, but have a pretty limited schedule at the moment. Heroic one night a week, and the occasional M+ would be the sweet spot for me. I have several characters and am comfortable multi-classing and playing all 3 roles.

I also really enjoy PvP - in case your group participates in that too.

Idax thanks for your interest, but we’re not really recruiting for the heroic run since we use that to funnel gear to alts that we’re going to be using for progression, so we can’t afford to bring casual guildies in until a month or two into the tier.

Company picnic bump