[A] (Turalyon) - <Neverender> - Normal/Heroic(AotC) - Sun/Mon 8-11pm (est)!

[A] - {Neverender} - US - Turalyon

Normal/Heroic
Uldir: 8/8 N - 8/8 H (AotC)
BoD: 9/9 N - 9/9 H (AotC)
CoS: 2/2 N - 2/2 H (AotC)
EP: 8/8 N - 8/8 H (AotC)
NYA: 11/12N - 3/12H

Raid Nights: Sun/Mon 8:00pm -11:00pm (EST)

We also run content most other evenings (mythic+'s, islands, old raids, events, wpvp).
Discord and Classic guild also!
Casual/Social/M+ players welcome. :star:

We are a group of friendly, helpful, and mature players (mostly 30+) who have played the game for most of WoW’s existence. We offer a more relaxed raiding environment for those with real life priorities/schedules (but we do hope you will do your best to attend on raid nights or at least give a heads up if you cannot make one!). Our focus is on seeing the content while having fun!

Looking For:

Those who miss having a guild “home”, who do their best, are open to learning, and who will research the content they would like to be running and come prepared.
We do not tolerate elitists. We do not tolerate anyone who is not a team player.

:crossed_swords: DPS: All classes/specs considered!
We are especially looking for: Demon Hunter, Monk, Rogue

:herb: Healers: We are considering the following healers: Paladin, Shaman. Must be available on raid nights!

:shield: Tanks: We are not looking for raid tanks at this time.

Be a team player! :orange_heart:

Contact Info:

If you are interested, please contact myself, Siyonae. You can reach me here on the forums, through Battlenet, or in-game. You can also contact Koare.

Battlenet Tag is: Nickidoodles#1448 Feel free to ask me any questions you may have! :smiley:

1 Like

Hope you’re doing well!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope you are doing well also! :smiley:

1 Like

What is your progression at these days?

1 Like

We just hit 6/9 heroic tonight! :smiley: A few of us had vacations at the same time, so there wasn’t a lot of progression going on the last 2 weeks.
We had a great raid night tonight though!

1 Like

I’m here because I got yelled at for bumping another post.

1 Like

LOL - no worries and thanks for saying hello!

1 Like

More people need to come to Alliance!

1 Like

I agree! :lion:

2 Likes

Alliance are cute. Idk why people wouldn’t want to be Alliance.

because living in mud huts is no fun :slight_smile:

Guildies getting Blizzcon tickets is awfully similar to turtles making it to the water. :thinking:

:sunrise: :turtle::turtle::turtle:

Free bump for the dude looking for an ally guild.

1 Like

Many thanks! We are always open to anyone looking :smiley: :grinning:

Im always trying to recruit for the alliance. More people for me to throw glaives at. :smile:

Getting an Illidan/Maiev vibe from this :laughing:

Trebek - This hasn’t been bumped in 2 months.

Me - What is Guild Recruitment?

Trebek - We’ll accept that, and also Things That Are Late.

Open to DPS that only stand in the fire when Blizzard wants to shake things up a bit. :fire:

Do you take social/casual members?
I play both Horde and Alliance sides on Turalyon and I’m looking for a guild home for my Alliance Paladin.

OldSchool#1753

Yes we do! I added you :smiley: