- [deleted] -

LF DPS (especially ranged) and social players!

Come enjoy the content with a relaxed, fun group!
I know this post is a little older so wondering if you guys were still recruiting. LF a group that’s good mix of raiding, social and PvE. :3 thx!
09/07/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Cleopandara
I know this post is a little older so wondering if you guys were still recruiting. LF a group that’s good mix of raiding, social and PvE. :3 thx!

Yes, we are! Feel free to contact me in game or add me to Bnet! Nickidoodles#1448
LF DPS - Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, Shaman, all others considered as well!
LF one healer - Hpally, MW monk, Resto sham
LF one back up tank - willing to fill in as needed, dps main spec of course :)

Casual/Social players are always welcome!
Hi! Interested holy/disc priest. Could also quickly level my MW monk with WW off. Haven't really played/raided since MoP due to family building. Have a Prot Warrior friend that is kinda a package deal but I'm waiting to hear his availability.
You can add me at hopalong#1638 if you'd like to chat.
09/14/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Iset
Hi! Interested holy/disc priest. Could also quickly level my MW monk with WW off. Haven't really played/raided since MoP due to family building. Have a Prot Warrior friend that is kinda a package deal but I'm waiting to hear his availability.
You can add me at hopalong#1638 if you'd like to chat.

I added you and look forward to chatting with you. :)
LF DPS: Hunter, Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Demon Hunter, Rogue (but will consider other classes, just ask!)

LF HEALER w/ dps off spec, please be flexible.

Currently, we do not need main tanks, but we are looking for a back up tank (dps main spec) that is willing to fill in if someone can't make it.

Feel free to contact me in game or add me to Bnet! Nickidoodles#1448

LF DPS: Hunter, Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Demon Hunter, Rogue (but will certainly consider other classes, just ask!)

LF HEALER: w/ dps off spec, please be flexible!

Currently, we do not need main tanks, but we are looking for a back up tank (dps main spec) that is willing to fill in if someone can't make it.

Feel free to contact me in game or add me to Bnet! Nickidoodles#1448

Currently, we are looking for:

DPS: Hunter, Druid, Shaman, Warlock, Demon Hunter, Rogue, DK (but will certainly consider other classes, just ask!)

HEALER: H Pally, MW Monk, Resto Shaman - please have dps off spec and be flexible! :D

TANK: Currently, we do not need main tanks, but we are looking for a back up tank (dps main spec) that is willing to fill in if someone can't make it or as needed. Having a tanking off spec is always most welcome!

Feel free to contact myself, Siyonae, or Koare in-game or add me to Battlenet: Nickidoodles#1448, if you are interested.

Have a great day!
Currently looking for:

DPS:
Demon Hunter, Hunter, Rogue
(will consider others, please just ask!)

Healer:
MW Monk - please have dps off spec and be flexible!

Tank:
We are in need of a back up tank. Someone who enjoys dps, but also enjoys filling in to tank as needed. DK , DH, or Bear preferred. :)

Currently looking for:

DPS:
Demon Hunter, Hunter, Rogue

**Our raid times have changed to SUN/MON @ 8-11pm EST**

Currently, we are looking for the following:

DPS:
Demon Hunter, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, but will consider others (especially ranged), just ask!

TANK:
Brew Monk preferred, but will consider others.

Looking for the following:

DPS:
Demon Hunter, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, but all other classes will be considered (especially ranged), just ask!

TANK:
Brew Monk preferred, but will consider others!

Casual/Social players are always welcome! :D

Looking for:

DPS:
Demon Hunter, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, but all other classes will be considered (especially ranged), just ask!

TANK:
Brew Monk preferred, but will consider others!

Casual/Social players are always welcome! :D
1 Like

8.1 soon - come join us!

LF DPS :crossed_swords::boom::zap:
All classes welcome.

LFM DPS!

:crossed_swords: All classes/specs will be considered. Especially looking for ranged, rogue, shamans, demon hunter. :crossed_swords:

:speech_balloon: Message Siyonae, Koare, or myself.

1 Like

:crossed_swords: DPS: All classes/specs considered!
We are especially looking for: Shaman, Rogue, Demon Hunter

:herb: Healers: We are full on healers at this time, but a healing off spec is always welcome!

:shield: Tanks: We do not need tanks at this time, but a tanking off spec is always welcome!

1 Like

Ahead of the Curve achieved. Still seeking DPS.

1 Like

Come join us and learn how Kenny G increases DPS!

1 Like

Can you do the pewpew?

Can you do the pewpew from far away?

You should come do the pewpew with us!

1 Like