A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as

A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Nasz’uro, the Unbound Legacy, is formed.

1 Like

Define petulance: Responding to perceived spam with more spam.

I see these threads more than I see the message they’re complaining about…

1 Like

You definitely need the weak aura to never see this ever again.

You don’t play on Illidan then

I don’t know if it just me but I hear it in classic now.

or… just disable it without using an addon.

Either way works! It doesn’t matter how people do it.

Tbh, I don’t really get why people find it that annoying. It doesn’t even make any noise unlike citizens of Dalaran. So much random crap posts to my chat log be it NPC conversation, random you joined this channel and obligatory zone announcements for rares etc that I don’t even notice it when it happens majority of the time haha.

2 Likes

Oh no! That’s one way to summon the Sha of Happ-

{◕ ◡ ◕}

they probably don’t.

they just need to find something, anything, to shake their pitchforks at.

1 Like

LOL…I see you copy and pasted your entire chat history.

1 Like

This gives me goosebumps every time I read it.

I like the one npc he RELENTLESSLY follows you through dalaran. Fly up to a rooftop, that dude is right there. Hide somewhere? He found you. Omg. He walk flies.

2 Likes

Citizens of Moon Guard, we hate to interrupt your role playing again…

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

2 Likes

A triumpant roar echos from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Naszuro, the Unbound Legacy is formed.
A triumpant roar echos from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Naszuro, the Unbound Legacy is formed.

1 Like

A twiumphant woaw echoes fwom atop da Seat of Da Awspects as Nyasz’urOwO, da UwUnbound Wegacy, is fowmed! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Update: I have now become part of the problem.

2 Likes

A triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Nasz’uro, the Unbound Legacy, is formed.