{A} <Transceñd>TEP M 3/8, 6% on Mythic Ashvane LF Holy pally, & few dps roles

you are too sweet thankyou

1 Like

your welcome anytime <3

1 Like

Still searching for a mythic Exp tank . Group should get mythic jade down this week and some good progress on Grong as well . PM me

We weren’t Monkeying around to killing M Grong!! He dead. Still looking for a few new faces to join our wonderful community.

Wheres all my Boom chickens at , got opulence to 50% last night i feel a kill very soon!!!

Still seeking a Boomkin for core team. Also still openly recruiting for some more mythic plus people( tanks would be great). Happy Wednesday All ! Feel free to contact with any questions you have thanks

and Opulence has now been melted down , 4/9 Mythic whoot

mythic conclave down now, heading toward rasta boi!!

M Rasta down last week WHOOT, we are on Guild vacation now but we are accepting a few new members for 8.2 hit me up on discord for more info and a fast response.

still recruiting a few new faces

Looking for a Main tank trial asap, a boomkin, and a Hunter message via discord Jaharra#9913 for fast response thanks. Be mythic exp , be consistent , and be ready to have some fun

where are the boomkins and hunters!!! and monk tanks thatd be nice hit me up we have spots opening up on our team and we need YOU!!

Still LF for a few more to add to our mythic team, We are asking you to be geared and ready to go for immediate trial. Neck being close to 55, gear ilvl close to 420, and mythic Exp. with a great attitude… please msg me via discord for fast response Thanks Jaharra#9913 (discord)

Smelly dwarf seeks loving owl for long walks through kul tiras.

Best group of guildies I’ve ever met! We get stuff done and have fun, always. Join us!

You are stinky! :yum:

Hello! I’m a 426 Blood DK looking for a raiding guild that is looking to progress and grow which it seems like you have done that which is great. Im currently 8/8 N and 3/8 Heroic. I’m really good at picking up strats made by the raid leader to be efficient. I’m horde but will faction change if recruited. Feel free to add my battle tag to chat. Hollywood21x#1848 . Look forward to speaking with you.

Looks like a party in here!

Hello there Beetlejuiced, just sent BT request (Brittster#1804) Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to speaking with you.

Just looking for a boomkin and a hunter now PM through discord for a fast reply. jaharra#9913. Asking for at least or close to 55 neck or higher, and 415 gear+. Will help get a few pieces if needed. Look for to speaking with you