{A} <Transceñd>TEP M 3/8, 6% on Mythic Ashvane LF Holy pally, & few dps roles

Looking for a Boomkin for Mythic core, best pull on opulence which would have been a kill if ruby didn’t fall off was 9% so we are almost 4/9 m so close, still openly recruiting for Mythic Plus people (need some more tanks)

1 Like

Soon, hang in there <3

1 Like

Tonight you will get it!

we killed it . melted him down and took his loot yessss

1 Like

Congrats guys!

thank you :slight_smile: and now H COS is down as well, I see mythic being very annoying though lol

1 Like

I think Mythic isn’t too terrible until you hit Mythic Mekka unless you meant COS then you just have to have a whole raid of spriests and disc priests. :smiley:

yup we just got conclave tonight, and ya i think rasta will be fine and then mekka will be a wall again for a bit, and yes i meant mythic COS being annoying

we are also recruiting a baby sitter for my kids, warning they bite!

1 Like

WE DID IT 6/9 mythic on the last day before our break whoot, special thanks to Laatu for your awesome words of wisdom and coming in to help, love you long time :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys are welcome. Was a pleasure.

1 Like

We are currently on break until 8.2, but we are looking for some new faces to add to our guild, we are seeking some more mythic plus people, possible Mythic raid positions(that may open up), and even a few more casual/social members are welcome. Currently we are just having some fun hosting achievement BOD runs, finishing out Mythic plus season two grinds, and even playing some division 2 in the downtime. PM for more info or message in discord for a fast response. Thanks and have a wonderful day

Looking for a Main tank trial asap, a boomkin, and a Hunter message via discord Jaharra#9913 for fast response thanks. Be mythic exp , be consistent , and be ready to have some fun

still looking for a good ole tank non pally(spot avail in 2 weeks), and a boomy and hunter (spot avail now)

Give them a try! They taste like chocolate! <3

hey you, and thank you … cough cough i see your on a hunter… i need one of those lol and a boomy and a few others.

My hunter is a tad behind now :frowning: And I can only do 2 days QQ

awe ya, we talked about maybe going back down to two days with 3 hours raids but i think half of our team wouldn’t be able to do that. But hope you have been well

and AOTC EP obtained. However I need some dps players for mythic progression. Lets talk shoot me a message via discord. Jaharra#9913

We are currently seeking a tank to start asap for our mythic team here at Transcend. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs, 9-11 pm est. hit me up
Jaharra#9913 (discord fastest response)
BT: Brittster#1804