{A} <Transceñd>TEP M 3/8, 6% on Mythic Ashvane LF Holy pally, & few dps roles

**About Us:**

Transceñd is a friendly Alliance mythic raiding guild formed in March of 2018 orginally on Turalyon server, however we just realm transferred to [A] Stormrage as of 9/8/19. We are looking to fill the roster with like minded individuals. The guild's main goal is progressing into Mythic content while having all levels of new raid available to all that would have the desire to raid. We are striving to get a CE raid tier.
We are drama-free guild that just wants to play to have fun and get bosses down. We have a very strong and close guild community; everyone is someone here in Transceñd. We are very active, we do Mythic plus weekly, we obtain current raid achievement mounts since we have been formed, we do contests, guild bank repairs,food and flask are provided.
**Raid tiers:**
TEP M 3/8, 8/8 H, 8/8 N
COS= H 2/2
BOD= 6/9 M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N (Glory of the Battle of Dazar'alor obtained)updated 5/31*

Uldir= 5/8 M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N (Glory of the Uldir mount obtained)
ABT= 5/11 M, 11/11 H, 11/11 N (Glory of the Antorus mount obtained)
Please feel free to check out our website:guildsofwow.com/transcend

**Raid Times:**
Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-11pm EST. for Progression Raids **(WE ARE WORKING ON MOVING TO TWO DAYS /3 HOUR NIGHTS WILL CONFIRM BY SUNDAY 9/15 AFTER POLL COMPLETES)**
Sunday 9-11 pm EST for an alt run I.e Normal/ Heroic for others in the guild to be able to see raiding or end game content.

**Recruitment:**

Tank specs:
Dk: HIGH
Monk:HIGH
Palladin: HIGH
Warrior: HIGH

Melee classes:
Dk: High
Warrior- Medium
Rogue-High
Demonhunter-High
Enhance Shaman-medium
Pally ret-Medium

Ranged classes:
Boomkin-HIGH
Elemental S: High
Mages-High
Priest-Medium(shadow)
Lock- Low
Hunter-low

Healer classes:
Paladin-High
Monk-High
Priest-High (disc)
Shaman-Medium
Resto druid- Medium

As listed above those are just our high in-demand classes and specs we are looking for an immediate trial and core position. However if you do not see your class and spec listed don't let that discourage you from still reaching out and applying. We are currently Openly recruiting all for the new raid upcoming, and for mythic plus grinding, and even having a few more social members joining us as well. (updated Sept. 13, 2019)

**Contact**
Have some questions for me? Please feel free to add me on
BT: Brittster#1804 or through
Discord= Jahharra#9913

Coming from a different server or faction and nervous about spending real money to a guild you know nothing about? Well I encourage people to join our guild discord and feel us out to make sure we are going to be a good fit for you before making the full commitment in hopping servers. Being comfortable and having fun is a big thing we strive for here.

Thanks We look forward to hearing from you
**-Jah (GM)**
**other officer contacts are: Dairylarry BT:Hairylarry#1974, Incinerette BT:Incin#11203, Àrc.**
H ghuun will go down next week last pull the other night was 9% we got this!!!! and Mythic mother will go down as well =)
Join for the raiding, stay for the people, everyone here is an absolute beauty ;)
2 Likes
Giving props to my old mythic guild back in ABT days. Woot woot!
1 Like
Awesome people to be with!
1 Like
I am now recruiting a main tank fro mythic progression , my brew tank had to step down due to RL things. Trial will begin immediately. like tonight if you wanted. Message me for more info thanks.
thankyou nellia for the kind words =)
2/8 M now still looking for a tank PM me
Happy Friday Ja! <3
10/19/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Zexia
Happy Friday Ja! <3
hey you and thankyou I'll see you on tonight yes ? Getting kids to bed now and I should be on hope your having a wonderful Friday as well
Please tank for us!
1% wipe on Ghuun it will die , in other words we did get Mythic mother and moving on to M zek now !!
H Ghuun is now down, Now M Zek we will be seeing you tonight
Hello.
<3
mythic zek now down moving on to vectis
10/30/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Pve
Hello.

hi there =)
/wave Pve!!

Get in there folks... Awesome peeps!!! <3
1 Like

Ohh fancy forums now. Will be working on Mythic Vectis tonight.

Go go Pewpew <3

1 Like