{A} <Transceñd>TEP M 3/8, 6% on Mythic Ashvane LF Holy pally, & few dps roles

About Us:

Transceñd is a friendly Alliance mythic raiding guild formed in March of 2018 orginally on Turalyon server, however we just realm transferred to [A] Stormrage as of 9/8/19.
We are looking to fill the roster with like minded individuals. The guild’s main goal is progressing into Mythic content while having all levels of new raid available to all that would have the desire to raid. We are striving to get a CE raid tier.

We are drama-free guild that just wants to play to have fun and get bosses down. We have a very strong and close guild community; everyone is someone here in Transceñd.
We are very active, we do Mythic plus weekly, we obtain current raid achievement mounts since we have been formed, we do contests, guild bank repairs,food and flask are provided.

Raid tiers:
TEP M 3/8, 8/8 H, 8/8 N
COS= H 2/2
BOD= 6/9 M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N (Glory of the Battle of Dazar’alor obtained)updated 5/31*
Uldir= 5/8 M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N (Glory of the Uldir mount obtained)
ABT= 5/11 M, 11/11 H, 11/11 N (Glory of the Antorus mount obtained)
Please feel free to check out our website:guildsofwow.com/transcend (under construction)

Raid Times:
Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-11pm EST. for Progression Raids (WE ARE WORKING ON MOVING TO TWO DAYS /3 HOUR NIGHTS WILL CONFIRM BY SUNDAY 9/15 AFTER POLL COMPLETES)
Sunday 9-11 pm EST for an alt run I.e Normal/ Heroic for others in the guild to be able to see raiding or end game content.

Recruitment:
Tank specs:
Dk: HIGH
Monk:HIGH
Palladin: HIGH
Warrior: HIGH

Melee classes:
Dk: High
Warrior- Medium
Rogue-High
Demonhunter-High
Enhance Shaman-medium
Pally ret-Medium

Ranged classes:
Boomkin-HIGH
Elemental S: High
Mages-High
Priest-Medium(shadow)
Lock- Low
Hunter-low

Healer classes:
Paladin-High
Monk-High
Priest-High (disc)
Shaman-Medium
Resto druid- Medium

As listed above those are just our high in-demand classes and specs we are looking for an immediate trial and core position. However if you do not see your class and spec listed don’t let that discourage you from still reaching out and applying. We are currently Openly recruiting all for the new raid upcoming, and for mythic plus grinding, and even having a few more social members joining us as well. (updated Sept. 13, 2019)

Contact
Have some questions for me? Please feel free to add me on
BT: Brittster#1804 or through
Discord= Jahharra#9913

Coming from a different server or faction and nervous about spending real money to a guild you know nothing about? Well I encourage people to join our guild discord and feel us out to make sure we are going to be a good fit for you before making the full commitment in hopping servers. Being comfortable and having fun is a big thing we strive for here.

Thanks We look forward to hearing from you
-Jah (GM)
other officer contacts are: Dairylarry BT:Hairylarry#1974, Incinerette BT:Incin#11203, Àrc.

Exceptional group of players, you won’t be disappointed. Jaharra and her gang are a great group of people. Highly recommend this group.

1 Like

Highly recommend this group of people - there is always going to be someone online and people are not afraid of helping someone else out.

1 Like

thankyou for the kind words Sik and incin.

Transcend the negativity surrounding most Mythic Progression, join us and enjoy Boro’s tales (Winner of the longest mount off ever), loot is in there somewhere too.

1 Like

also want to know more about our server please check this out and see the amazing community we have here overall.

We provide free healthstones and flasks!

1 Like

and food and good times=) come and check us out! ty cybrax for your post =)

Still looking to add some awesome new people to our wonderful community. Contact now for more info.

5/8 mythic now, still recruiting for a few more players at this time.

Need a boom chicken!

yes we do! currently 3/9 H BOD and we will get some more down tonight ,

4/9 Heroic BOD still need a boomkin and Hpally for trial for our mythic core

M1/9 , 6/9 H BOD still looking for a Boomkin, and some more people to add to the roster for mythic plus

Still adding a few more to the roster, come join to have some fun

Still searching for some more awesome people to join our wonderful community

Do it! I love Jaharra. I miss community runs. = (

1 Like

Up, up and away! Help our Alliance out!

1 Like

thank-you and yes me too hoping this summer i can pick something up, since i have been back in college my time is so crunched now. I loved those server runs was so fun, met so many awesome people.

please join this wonderful guild, and jaharra is awesome person to hang out with it. <3

1 Like