{A} <Transceñd>TEP M 3/8, 6% on Mythic Ashvane LF Holy pally, & few dps roles

I would be ecstatic just to run heroic.

Yelp Review of Transcend (5/5 stars):

Easy raiding - lots of fun - serious - lots of dps competition
Casual - Lots of xmog runs - lots of achievement runs
PVP - Arf - lots of world pvp and arenas if you are interested
Mythic Plus - A main team pushing high keys with a few teams doing 10-14 keys every night besides raid nights - very fun
Environment - Great - No one is a bully and that is fantastic - GM is amazing and keeps the team working well together
Pet Battles - I mean - naw

1 Like

Thank-you Nugz for the very kind words, Glad that you enjoy it here and it has been awesome getting to know you and gaming with you. =)

bump back to the progression after the holidays. Looking to kill Fetid this week. got 4/8 right before the xmas break!

1 Like

2nd night pulling M. Fetid 53%, but i need raiders!! Had a couple step down due to lack of interest in BFA. Currently searching mainly for a H. Pally and Ranged classes. Thanks. (however if you do not see your class listed above, and you still would like to apply still reach out )

Exceptional group of players, you won’t be disappointed. Jaharra and her gang are a great group of people. Highly recommend this group. Great job on Fetid!

Great group of people, at this point considered a family more than friends!! Mythic raiding atmosphere is fun but focused. Alt raiding and fun raids however are nothing short of a blast!! We always try to find some way to kill one another - whether throught a thrash from fetid - a life grip pull with a bomb - to killing the mind controlled people from Zec.

Used to be a hard core hordey but after chatting with these folks on the recruitment discord and joining up on an alt I’m hooked, brought my main over when 8.0 hit. great folks, strong progression drive without all the negativity you find in a lot of mythic settings. We do PVP M+ and fashion shows as well!

1 Like

mwawawa it was all planned to convert you to alliance lol . But no really I am glad you and your wife decided to come and join us. Thankyou for the kind words Mac

Come help us get 5/8 mythic!

1 Like

Bump! Need raiders to progress in Uldir/prepare for the upcoming raid tier. Great people, great leaders, great times with this crew!

1 Like

love you guys =) and yes we need an asap Ranged class for Mythic fetid , went in last night(day2 of pulling) and managed to get him 53% with 19 ppl.

Still looking to add some awesome new people to our wonderful community. feel free to contact for more info.

I love you guys <3 Great group

Yay we got you mythic fetid DOWN doggie down, and luv you zex =)

Currently 3/9 Heroic BOD, LF Hpally, Boomkin.

Woots! Good luck in the new raid guys <3

Sheet, I posted again on a random dusty alt…

-.-

hehe no worries =) and H 4/9 now moving on up wahoo. hope you are well and thankyou

1 Like

Woots!!! I will be pugging progression for a while…hope I can get stuff done !

1 Like