A topic even more cloudier than RDF

This isn’t about RDF.

The in-game quest helper: does anyone remember any announcement confirming or rebuting it? Is there a date or patch in which it will be added? I get that Questie is better, but I’d at least like some closure to this issue.

From what I can see it’s just a bunch of “oh we’re not adding this” then “oh we might but later” back and forth

2 Likes

AhahahahahahahahahaHhaha

No. Complete silence.

1 Like
1 Like

Probably going to get added with the armory that was being added back in TBCC

5 Likes

Don’t you ever forget Dance Studio.

6 Likes

I was going to make that exact same joke.

Blizz says a lot of things that mean nothing. Don’t expect this system to ever be in Wrath Classic.

2 Likes

Like how Riding Crops stop working at 71 because there was some other mount speed increasing system planned, but it never happened. So instead we have nothing…

3 Likes

Yea, just one of the other things they broke in Wrath Classic for no good reason.

I have a suspicion that they are actually just not capable of implementing it due to incompetence. Same with RDF.

3 Likes

They also said they’d find a way for people to get the perky pug.

They say a lot of things.

1 Like

I recall that they said they were looking at implementing it after the launch of WotLK.

Ion said in an interview they’re working on it. That’s the last I’ve heard (could have been Chris Zierhut but I think it was Ion)

Yep. even then…maybe not.

not trying to be cruel but…I don’t think they pull in the big bucks to get the accounting section to give them more money to pay for some oscar tango (OT). My tin foil says whatever “rainy day” cash they got was burned on lfg reengineering.

if so not much empathy there. if they opened up boosts they got me for 2 right now. cash on the barrel. they keep holding race change even though a tbc feature iirc. hell they won’t allow linked account transfers (tbc feature as well unless mistaken). that would ahve been some cash.

santa is coming. Its not too late for team classic to make some cash to pay some OT to give us nice things.

besides the usual dad gifts of socks…I gift myself electronic presents lol. Last year was some store mounts on sale. I jsut tell the wife thank you, you got me the right present. sometimes she even asks what she got me.

The addon is fine. If they added the blizzard helper it would just cause lag and server crashes.

I too love to scroll down a heap and necro multiple threads.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.