[A] <Top of the Morning> Morning/Day Raiding

Newly Formed Guild < Top of the Morning >, a west coast daytime raiding guild, is now recrutiing ALL members who would like to clear content during the days. Wed/Thurs 8AM-11AM Server. Please add me on bnet at trav69187#1395 and message me.

The guild is brand new. Once we get enough to start doing Kara we will start running. Goal is to get 3 Kara teams and 1 25 Mag/Gruul team and ramp up for next phase.

1 Like

This is the perfect time slot for me! Excited to come over.

this might be a perfect time for me. Are you looking for priests?

Yes we are. Add me on bnet and we can chat more. trav69187#1395

We are ramping up for phase 2 and recruiting all roles for 25-player raids. Please add me on bnet at trav69187#1395 and message me for more details.

bump for fellow morning-ish guilds! Good people :slight_smile:

Hey everyone!

Been a while since we updated this post but figured id reply and bump it up.
We have really grown these past few months. We are so close to fielding a full 25 man squad for phase 2 content. We have been able to get 3/6 SCC the first few weeks patching togetther a squad with pugs. But we are super duper close to running a full 25 man squad.

Currently we are looking for ranged dps (Mage/Lock) and Shamans of any kind. However, feel free to reach out to us if you play any class and roll. We can always use more day raiders.

Let us know if you would like to join our fun and strong team. Once again we raid 8-11 AM PST on Wed/Thurs.

If you want to talk to me on discord please contact Lilsmashi#8103

Bump! Please let me know if interested.

U guys need a Warrior or a hunter?

We could use another hunter