[A] <Timeless> (14/14) is in need of players!

Timeless is a competitive progression alliance guild looking for players to bolster our team. We are 14/14 in T6 content. We are also currently doing ZA bear runs 2-3 times a week.

Raid Times:
Progression raids
Wednesday and Thursday
7:30pm - 11:30pm (EST)

Previous tier raids:
Monday
7:30pm - finish (EST)

What we are looking for:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Warlock

Loot is handled by EPGP, with opportunities to earn extra points outside of raids.

Our team is filled with friendly people who like to joke around but still know how to focus when it comes to killing bosses. We are in need of raiders who want to show up 8 hours a week to kill baddies and get loot. Our guild offers free repairs on raid nights, consumes on progression nights, and a generous discount on enchanting materials and gems from our guild bank.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, feel free message MountainK#0249 on Discord or contact Kraqen, Tadg, Lilnova in game. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! Any Feral tanks, warlocks, or enhancement shamans looking for a progression raiding guild to call home for phase 3?

We are still currently looking for Warlocks, Ret Paladins, and Enhance Shamans as we get ready to progress into phase 3. If interested reach out to me on Disc at Shiftymage#8147.

We are now looking for a warlock and a balance druid.

We are still looking to add a warlock to our team. We went 9/14 week one and will be adding to that this week.

We are now 12/14 and still looking to add a warlock to our raid team.

Current classes needed have been updated. Looking for a shadow priest, a resto shaman, and a couple of arcane mages!

We’re now looking for a bear druid or warrior tank and a resto shaman, come hit us up!

Still looking for a tank and resto shaman, as well as a hunter.

Hello everyone! My friends and I are returning to WoW to enjoy the tail-end of TBC and in preparation of the WotLK launch. There are likely to be more of us playing, but as of right now we plan to have a Prot Warrior, an Arms/Fury Warrior, a Ret/Holy paladin, an Ele/Resto Shaman, an Ele/Enh Shaman, and a Druid. Most of us are flexible and are willing to play whatever spec the guild/raid may need (assuming we are able to join you).

We are looking to join a guild that’s already established in TBC. There are a couple of “newer” players amongst us (they began playing within the last 2-4 years on retail) but the majority of us have been playing for over 15 years. I personally played the relaunch of Classic and enjoyed progression as a Holy Priest until I took a break just before AQ40.

We either have already or plan to boost a character on the Windseeker realm tonight (4/6) and begin the leveling process to 70. Obviously we won’t be geared for the current raid tier for a bit but we plan to go hard and catch up quickly. If you have any room in your guild for us we’d love to join you!