[A] Tilted Halos Recruiting for Mythic Progression!

Hello!

Tilted Halos is 6/12M on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Holy Pally/Resto Sham
Fire Mage
Warlock

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/5GsNPYq (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Sutts#11615- Officer
Celheals#1352 - Guild Leader (and a member of SAGA; a Blizzard focused stream team)

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-12:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Hey there I’m Sutts

1 Like

oh, but do you like butts?

Where the mages hiding?

Hello Mages?

we want a mage!

We would like a Mage please xD

We’re still looking for more mythic ready dps. If you’re still wanting to progress and raid this tier, please add me on bnet or send me a message on discord.

BNet: Sutts#11615
Discord: Sutts#5190

1 Like

Mages, I just wanna believe you exist!

Fire Mages please!

One day Mages and Locks won’t hide from me.

What is love?

Baby Don’t hurt me

no more… mages and locks? Where you hiding at?

Mages… Int buff… When?

Mages don’t exist

What about another lock?!

Mages don’t exist

Confirmed; don’t exist :’(

LF HPally/Resto Shammy and Mage. Mages don’t exist though