[A] <Thought> Tue/Wed 8pm - 11pm EST, 3/11M

We are a 2-day Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (US) that was founded in 2010 by a group of friends who wanted a community fostering growth where players push each other to overcome difficult content. We are always ready to welcome new friends who share our values: unselfish commitment to the team’s success, respectful and collaborative conduct, and an introspective drive to improve personal performance.

Raid Info

Mythic Team (3/10M): Tue / Wed 8pm – 11pm EST (7pm – 10pm server).
Recruiting: Havoc DH, Hunter, Warrior - Looking for raiders with mid/deep mythic experience (at least in the previous tiers).

AOTC-Focused Team (10/11H): Fri/Sat 8pm - 11pm EST (7pm - 10pm server).
Recruiting: All roles. Min requirements: 255 ilevel, 2 set, double legos.

Our perfect recruit

• Great attendance. We don’t want a deep bench; therefore, we need players that can reliably show up and be prepared to raid.
  • Prioritizes the team – understands that progression means that another class / comp is preferable for a particular boss and is available to slot it from bench if needed.
  • Introspective – looks to improve personal performance before looking at group’s mistakes
  • Prioritizes survivability and mechanics over parses during progression.

What we offer

• Knowledgeable raid leadership, thorough planning & prep for progression
  • Even-keeled atmosphere, respectful towards players while keeping everyone accountable for their performance
  • A friendly, mature environment with zero tolerance towards racism / homophobia, no politics allowed.
  • A dedicated group of peers who are committed to each other’s success.

How to apply

Please apply through the raiderio recruitment feature, you will get a response within 24 hours.

Discord DM: Java#9010, Thor#8504, Sophiira#8070, PIP#8476

Still looking for players to join us for the end of 9.1 and going into 9.2

Still looking for a few more dps to wrap up 9.1 and be ready for 9.2

Interested

Now recruiting for our AOTC-focused Fri/Sat team! Also looking for a few classes for the Mythic team.

Hi – My partner and I would like to apply, however, when I go to Raider IO’s page it says the requirement for iLevel is 285. :slight_smile: We would be interested in applying for your Heroic weekend team.

Let me know if you still have an opening for Healer and DPS :slight_smile: