[A] <Thesis> Mythic Raid & Mythic+ Guild (AOTC, 3/10M)! Wed/Thur 8PM-11PM Server!

(UPDATED: 08/29/2021)

Recruiting still! We currently are running more raid days as optional! Come join today! We are HIGHLY seeking healer trials / warlocks / Good Players

Guild | Thesis
SERVER | Moon Guard
Offering | Shadowlands Raiding (Mythic Raid), Mythic+(KSM), Torghast Groups, PvP (arenas)

Raid Team Information
Raid Days/Times: Wed-Thursday 9:00 PM-12:00 AM EST (8pm-11pm server)
9.0 Tier - 10/10 Normal, AOTC 10/10 H, 6/10 M
9.1 Tier - 10/10 Normal, AOTC 10/10 H, 3/10 M

Raid Team
18 | Raiders Currently Raiding
2/5 | Bench Slots

(Near bottom is where we discuss what we’re looking for to fill out our raid team)

Performance earn raid spots, and as long as attendance is upheld, your raid spot is earned for the raid tier unless you start to underperform constantly without improvement

What We Expect From You

1. Active player and/or active community involvement.
  2. 90% Attendance on Raid Days to maintain Raider Status
  3. Do not rely on raids alone to gear yourself. Gear outside of raid if needed.
  4. Active interest in improving yourself and wanting to play WoW to the best of your abilities.
  5. Leave your drama at the door

What We Promise

1. Raid Positions based off Performance
  2. Promotions within the guild due to guild contribution
  3. A Friendly Community and an active Discord.
  4. Mature Adults who would like to avoid Drama
  5. Knowledge on how to get your own logs running, coaching with other players to work on problem areas, and how to use simulations to sim gear if your interested in this and don’t know how to.

What We Need

• Interested in:
  • Ranged DPS Classes (Logs Pref)
  • Healer
  • Active Players
  • Socials or those interested in Mythic+

PLEASE!!! DO NOT use raid finder to get our attention. If you wish to join please use BNet or Discord. Guild finder applications are not accepted unless you talk to a officer.

Contact Info
B.Net- Carnilius#1787
Discord- Souleson#8770

10 Likes

So ok. On 08/09/2020 we formed Thesis with the desire to progress into mythic raid as a group - At the moment we’re 10/20 members, and we have completed Heroic Nya’lotha in our first night, 08/14/2020.

We are looking forward to your applications and trials! Join us in campaigning into Mythic raids today!
(This message is sponsored, paid for, and approved by the Gilvon Administration.)

2 Likes

Excited for all of the new members joining recently! Thanks for taking the time to read our post.

We’ve been working around the clock to tidy up the guild and hone down on improving what we have to offer while boosting up those that have joined. If you still haven’t found a home yet in this expansion just get in contact with one of the officers to figure out if this is the right place for you or not.

Most raiders will come as a trial basis to confirm that they are ready for Mythic Progression. Any logs, simulations, or even raider io score will get your foot into the door a lot quicker!

I ran with this guild in heroic, on my Human Disc Priest and it was one of the smoothest experiences I have had in a raid. The officers and guildmates offered help on mythic plus, world quests, and pvp. They were fun to play with and good enough to not wipe over and over on trash, which is more than I can say for some pugs i’ve done.

This is the long and short of it. If you want to hit the end game content seriously and still be able to just relax with other guild mates, this is a great place for you. We hangout in discord and just have laughs while playing, both in and out of raids. We do mythic+ runs and help gear those that need it. Our guild is not just a group for World of Warcraft either. We intend to have a community that extends into other games and just to hang around and talk as well.

All in all, join us if you wish to have more from this game than you do now.

Welcome to the science experiment.

Greetings! The guild recruitment post has been updated to accurately represent where we are currently due to pre-patch. Added new information so read over it if you are looking for a guild!

If you are on the fence, message me! Even if you decide not to stay, why not give it a shot? We are heavily recruiting daily but not handing out mass recruitments.

WE WANT RECRUITS!

Thanks for taking the time to read everything we have posted! Hopefully to hear from you soon.

Hi! Are there any specific classes you’re looking for as far as healers go? …Also if you see a Discord friend request from a sexually active toyota prius, that’s me.

Just joined earlier this week, great group of guys & gals. Had a fun time running my newly 120 toon through a few keys. This is going to be an awesome group of people to explore Shadowlands with - I can tell.

Joined about 3 weeks ago. This has to be one of the best guilds I’ve ever been a part of. Everyone is really laid back, and focused on the task at hand whether it be raiding, pvp or a mythic + key.

My name is Commander Ruiwar, and this is my favorite post on the citadel

Hey all! I’m in the market for a new Guild come Shadowlands and this group has piqued my interest. It has been some time since I raided and it will take some work for me to get up to speed, but if you are still open to recruiting in a social/contribution capacity I would love to have a chat.

Updated again for Pre-Patch!

Still a perfect time to send us a message and apply to join Thesis before Shadowlands!

We’re still recruiting heavily for raiders, aiming for a 30 raider count while sitting around 15-16 at the moment (not including trials). We’re also looking for more people who are interested in Mythic+ dungeon progression and more socials to fill our ranks.

Message us today!

I might be interested.
Spriest here 15 year exp same toon lots of mythic raiding exp.
Are u guys doing mythic nya rn would love to trial u guys and see what a run feels like with yall

Hey there again! Just reminding people THESIS is still recruiting people for pre-patch raiding (experience) and shadowlands raiding! (Heroic and mythic planned)

We also are heavily into Mythic+ Dungeons right now! 10-25’s!! Message an officer today to find out more information.

Shooting you an add on Discord! Recently resubbed and starting to transfer over from Horde/another server and looking for a nice home.

I’ve added you on Discord. I’d be super interested in joining up for SL raiding.

Good morning Moon Guard!

THESIS has hit a milestone with achieving 20 raiders planning on raiding in shadowlands! We are still 10 people short from our desired roster! We currently are not trialing anyone due to SL coming out soon, but you can still join the trial list for shadowlands!

December 9th will be our first SL raid. We are still raiding current content also!! Pushing Mythic+ with some of our members being in the top 10 of server!

If your looking for a guild to progress raid in shadowlands with the drive for Mythic Raid, contact us today!

If you are looking for a growing community and wish to join as social (some dont raid, we understand!), that’s also acceptable.

Contact us today!

Added on discord! Interested in joining ya for SL raiding

brewmaster ms,ww, os, and oh look a dark iron to get rid of those nasty bleeds in the first tier :wink: